Legendary Figures of DK Group

<52> Legendary Figures of DK Group

Now I want to meet my friends and acquaintances. I asked Michelle to visit the DK group's secretariat and check out the status of the early executives. Because they got a call from Yu-jin in advance, the secretariat staff provided the information I wanted. It provided me with a detailed view of the situation at the time of the company's founding and the status of those who were on the board of directors. The company is reportedly showing sincerity in managing retirees by arranging regular OB meetings. I can see that the company has continued its man-centered management.

DK Group, a company founded by a voluntary organization, has put priority on serving customers without sticking to profits from its early days. Such a founding spirit is still being maintained. In the early days, core members of the Hidden Valley Club were in charge of management. Although they were not professional managers, they have grown a small coffee processing company into a global food group.

Cho In-gyu played a key role in the development of the DK Group. He first started as a factory manager, became the president of DK Food, and then worked as the group's chairman for a long time. Sung Yoon-hee was also listed as an executive in the early days, and surprisingly, she is In-gyu's spouse. In-gyu and Yoon-hee must have been very shocked by my accident in Laos and they seem to be close afterwards. In-gyu was a man who obeyed my orders, so he must have had difficulties in managing the company and would have been helped by Yoon-hee.

But how did they get married? in-gyu had no ability to attract women and Yoon-hee only treated him as an ordinary friend. There must have been another factor that combined the two into a couple. Cho is said to have died in 2083. If he had lived for five more years, he would have faced my soul. There was no record of Yoon-hee's death. Yu-jin will know her situation better than anyone else.

The list of early executives includes the names of my friend, Sang-ho, and my brother Sung-geun. My friend must have been included because of his outstanding business experience, and my brother may have been included to care for our family. The original members of the Hidden Valley Club were also listed as directors. Management, which has no experience in running a company, must have been in desperate need of help from executives at large companies and banks. After retiring from their old job, they served as the head of an affiliate of the Decay Group.

I am sorry that Park Yong, Cho In-gyu, and a few juniors died, but I felt relieved that several friends were still alive. The reason why I hurried back to Earth was to meet them. They are all about 100 years old now, and we don't know when they will die. I met Jong-bin's mother with Michelle and asked her how they were doing.

"Maybe your grandfather's ghost has come in again. What a serious problem."

"I've investigated the history of the DK Group before, but I don't remember it."

"Their latest situation is readily available in the company's secretariat. Why are you asking your mom?"

"The pamphlets and the Internet don't include their personal lives or causes of death. And the early episodes and hidden stories you know better."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Please tell me more about Chairman Cho In-gyu's couple, director Bae Sang-ho, president Bae Jeong-ho, president Lee Myung-soo, and other Hidden Valley Club members."

"You know what happened to Chairman Cho and his wife."

"All my memories are gone."

"That's a big deal. When will you come back to your senses? Chairman Cho passed away a few years ago when he was ninety-five. He inherited your grandfather's business and grew it into a big company. He not only hired your father, but he also ruled out his own child and made your father his successor. Mrs. Sung Yoon-hee is like a sister to me, but after your grandfather passed away, she became the wife of Chairman Cho.