𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕

"I can't believe it's just one more week until you get out Dream. It's been a long 2 years without you out here. I'll never be able to thank you enough for putting yourself in this position to protect me." Sweet Pea said to his twin sister Dream. One more week until their 18th birthday and Dream would be released from the Riverdale juvenile detention center.

"I know, I can't wait to get the hell out of here. These last few weeks have been rough it feels like I'm going insane. And Sweets don't ever think this was your fault, you protected me. If the roles were reversed I know you would have done the same for me." Dream replied to her twin brother. Two years ago Dream and Sweet Pea were at a club in Greendale when a guy tried to sexually assault Dream.

Sweet Pea beat the guy to a bloody pulp, the cops were called but before they got there Dream made it look like she was the one that assaulted her would be attacker. Sweet Pea was already in enough trouble with the law, one more strike against him and he would have ended up in prison. If Dream took the rap she knew she would be shown leniency since she had nothing serious on her record. She was right she was given 2 years for assault with a deadly weapon while Sweet Pea surely would have gotten a lot longer.

It was always the twins against the world they didn't have the greatest childhood whatsoever. At the age of 3 they were taken out of their parents custody and put in foster care because their parents were drug addicts and alcoholics who didn't care for their kids. They bounced from foster home to foster home until the age of 14 when their adoptive family abandoned them and moved to another state.

They grew up on the Southside and they were fiercely protective of one another Dream being the older twin by 5 minutes always had Sweet Peas back. They were fighters, they had to be growing up in foster care. Dream always had to fight off perverted foster dad's or foster brothers from abuse. Sweet Pea was always at Dream's side protecting her. Growing up in the Southside they always heard about the Serpents, at 14 when their family abandoned them they walked into the Whyte Wyrm and met FP Jones.

FP gave them permission to hang around the gang until he deemed them worthy of becoming Serpents. In the meantime he set up Dream and Sweet Pea in a trailer of their own where they were finally safe. The twins grew up with Fangs Fogarty, Toni Topaz and Kash Gomez they were all childhood friends and the only people on the planet that knew the true struggles of the twins. When the twins wanted to join the Serpents Fangs and Toni wanted to join with them. Finally when they turned 15 FP allowed all 5 of them to initiate into the Serpents and they had been proud Serpents ever since.

Dream and Toni dated off and on up until Dream was sent off to juvie. It was a hard pill to swallow when Toni all of a sudden stopped writing Dream a few months ago. And then Sweet Pea informed her that Toni was now dating a girl from the Northside and FP and Jughead allowed her new girlfriend to join the Serpents. FP always had a soft spot for the twins, whatever he asked of them they did with no hesitation. They fought, protected and would die for the Serpents. It was the family they had always wanted and no one and nothing would come in between that. 

"You happy you're almost completely done with school?" Dream asked Sweet Pea as they still had a few minutes left of visitation. "Hell yeah, I honestly didn't think I would even graduate, now here I am just weeks away from graduation day." He responded looking in the monitor, that's the one thing Sweet Pea hated the most. In the 2 years Dream has been in juvie they've never been able to give each other a hug or even see one another face to face. It was all done through a video feed.

"I'm proud of you baby bro, I'm proud of us both. You're about to graduate, I got my diploma while I was in here. Everyone in our past said we wouldn't make it this far but look at us. I know me being in here isn't the greatest example but we know what hard work is. We're going to make something out of ourselves. Once I'm out of here we're getting the fuck out of that trailer park and into an actual home. We've saved since we were 14 to get out of there." Dream responded, just one more week until she could have a fresh start, she couldn't wait.

"We will D, we're going to get out of there soon I promise you that. I've been doing a lot of runs with Fangs and Kash, working at the Wyrm on top of that. Just to save up as much cash as possible for us to get out of there. We'll be more than good for a while I can tell you that much." Sweet Pea responded. "Are you getting nervous for next week?" Sweet Pea added.

"Honestly yeah I am. So much can and has changed in 2 years, I thought when I got out Toni and I would be together still. But obviously that didn't work out like I expected." Dream responded. "Yeah I got something else to tell you about her." Sweet Pea said as he looked at the clock only 5 minutes left of the visit. "What's going on with her now?" Dream replied rolling her eyes. "Jughead kicked her and Cheryl out of the Serpents." He gave a whole rundown about how and why Jughead kicked them out. "And now they're walking around the school with a new gang they started The Pretty Poisons."

Dream couldn't hide her shock and disappointment by what she heard Toni really turned her back on the Serpents on the family she chose to be apart of. "Wow that fast she found a whole new gang. Guess she definitely doesn't know what loyalty means like I thought she did. No matter what a snake never sheds it's skin, to go and start a whole new gang is ridiculous."

It was hard for Dream to think about Toni not being in the Serpents anymore. It was hard for her not to be hurt hearing she went and started a new gang with her new girlfriend. But at the end of the day Dream was only concerned about her and her brother, and even Kash and Fangs as long as she had them she would be ok. "Well our time is up, I'll see you outside of those gates next week. I already gave them your clothes and stuff you'll need for your release. Be careful, I love you sis." Sweet Pea said as he prepared to leave "thanks Sweets I'll see you next week. You be careful out there too. Tell Kash and Fangs I send my love. And I love you too baby bro."

Just as she got those last few words out the screen turned black. Sweet Pea couldn't wait, just 7 days and he would be reunited with his best friend. Life would go back to normalcy for him, something they both desperately needed. This was going to be the longest week of his life.

..................................................................

Liked by Fangz

Liked by Fangz.SSS, Jughead_J and 400 others

SouthSideSweets Just one more week until my twin is back home where she belongs! 2 years has seemed like a lifetime without you! @CarpeDreamin

Comments Disabled

..................................................................

A/N if you got a better IG name for Dream drop them in the comments lol!