𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

When the girls and I left the restaurant we decided to go to a Walgreens on the way back to the house

When the girls and I left the restaurant we decided to go to a Walgreens on the way back to the house. We went inside and picked up a few pregnancy tests I was a little embarrassed but this kind of stuff was natural so I didn't care after a while.

The drive back to Dreams was mostly quiet on my part the girls were in conversation but I was too focused on what the outcome would be. I just hoped if I was pregnant Dream wouldn't freak out and decide to leave me.

"You're thinking too hard V, you know Dream is crazy about you. And if you are pregnant she's going to be the most supportive girlfriend in the world and will be at your side through all of this." Alexa said trying to reassure my stressed out self.

"I want to believe that but I don't really have the greatest examples of people sticking around when things get tough. I know Dream isn't like that but I can't help my ways of thinking at times."

Once we got back to the house I got the pregnancy test read the directions and took a deep breath "we're here for you girl" Chanel said as she rubbed my back. I really wanted to wait and do this with Dream but I had to know like now.

"I'll be right back" I announced to the girls, I went up to Dreams bedroom and into her bathroom taking another deep breath I did my business washed my hands and set the timer on my phone. I went back downstairs and waited impatiently for the next four minutes with the girls.

That's all it would take to find out if my life was about to change in ways I didn't expect, at least not now. Four minutes.

The timer went off on my phone and my heart started to beat so fast it honestly scared me. "Remember whatever that says you have a woman who loves you more than life itself. And you have us now, we're a family and we're here for you." Alexa said as she held my hand.

I nodded and smiled I took another deep breath and turned the test over PREGNANT kept flashing on the little screen over and over again. A sob left my mouth as I slapped my hand over it and tears welled in my eyes. The girls looked at it and gasped.

"Oh my God V!" Chanel said excitedly. Alexa hugged me as I began crying. At this point I don't know exactly how to feel. I'm scared, scared that the person I love more than life itself would be upset with me and leave me. Scared because I have a fucking psycho of a dad that has already threatened my mothers life would he stoop even lower than he already was and try to hurt me while I'm pregnant?

Excited, because I've dreamed of the day I'd become a mother since I was a little girl. Excited because I created another life with the woman who I know is my soulmate, to see a little human that's a mixture of us both I couldn't wait to see which one of us the baby would look like more.