𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

As we pulled up to the Wyrm I had another dose of nostalgia this was a place that changed mine and Sweets lives forever

As we pulled up to the Wyrm I had another dose of nostalgia this was a place that changed mine and Sweets lives forever. When we walked into this bar at the age of 14 FP changed our lives, he was the father figure we never had, the Serpents were the family we desperately needed. Sweets, Kash, Fangs and I walked into the bar and we were immediately shocked with the happy birthday decorations and everyone clapping and hollering at us. I looked to Sweets who looked like he was just as surprised as I was "did you know about this?" I asked my face flushed red. "I had no damn idea" he responded. 

FP walked forward I ran into his arms "welcome home baby girl we missed you!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me "missed you too pop" I responded. As he set me down he brought Sweets and I together and gave us a hug "and happy 18th birthday both of you. You guys know I love you like you were my own" a smile spread across mine and Sweets face. "Thanks FP we love you too, and thank you for everything you've done for us all these years. I don't know where we would be without you taking us in." Sweets replied, that was a side not many ever got to see of my brother he was always this tall intimidating teenager who had a hot temper. But I knew who Sweets truly was he was a protector, a gentle giant with me and who had an amazing heart.

"Now let's welcome my baby girl back home after being locked up in the big house the last 2 years. And we're also celebrating Sweets and Dreams 18th birthday. Let's get a round going!" FP said as he had the mic in his hand, shots immediately began to pour the first ones being mine and Sweets. As we took the shots I was cought by surprise by Jughead or Juggy as I called him.

"Welcome home Dream" Jug said as he gave me a hug "thanks Juggy it's good to be back home." I replied hugging him back. "Can we go up to the office for a few and talk about some things?" I nodded I tapped on Sweets shoulder to get his attention "I'll be right back I'm gonna go talk to Jug for a minute." He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the forehead "alright sis I'll be right here" he responded.

"So I'm sure Sweets brought you up to speed about the whole Toni situation?" Jug asked as he sat on his desk. "Yeah he did, I still can't believe her." I responded, he sighed "I'm sorry she hurt you Dream you didn't deserve that especially not while behind bars." It was true she broke my heart, I always pictured us being together for the long haul but obviously that was never happening again. She wasn't a Serpent anymore, she showed she didn't care about me or our selected family anymore. "It is what it is Jug I can't cry over it anymore believe me I did my fair share of it. I'm ready to put all of that bullshit behind me and move forward with my life." I responded.

"And I'm sure Sweets told you about my dad stepping down as King?" I nodded my head "yeah he brought me up to speed on everything I believe." He looked at Fangs and Sweets "I know you just got home and everything but I wanted to know if you'll do something for me" Jughead said as he folded his arms. "As long as it doesn't involve me killing someone then sure" I responded with a chuckle.