𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

Hermione was back from her vacation ending the great 2 weeks Veronica and I had together alone

Hermione was back from her vacation ending the great 2 weeks Veronica and I had together alone. Hermione still seemed on edge about Hiram and he even threatened her while she was away. I knew now I was definitely going to need to be more careful about our movements.

While Hermione was away I took it upon myself to show Veronica how to properly shoot and load a gun just to give myself peace of mind whenever I couldn't be around her. She was hesitant at first but she knew it was for her safety and quickly took things seriously.

I even gave her a rundown about a plan I had in mind just in case Hiram ever found out where they lived. I had Veronica pack a bag for her and her mom to keep in each of their vehicles just in case they needed to run and couldn't make it back home. Veronica knew the meeting point where her and Hermione would wait for me.

I didn't want to think about the possibilities that Hiram would hurt his own daughter, but if he threatened to kill his own wife I needed to make sure my girlfriend was safe. I spent the night last night after picking Hermione up from the airport she went over the weeks schedule with me and it looked like she was back to her normal routine which I didn't mind at all.

I heard my alarm going off and I groaned trying to shut it off before it woke Veronica up. I found my phone and quickly dismissed the alarm and laid in bed for a few minutes to fully wake myself up. I went to get out of the bed but stopped when I felt arms wrap around my own.

"Don't go yet cuddle with me for a few minutes" Veronica said in her still asleep voice. I couldn't say no to her so I quickly obliged and cuddled up to my beautiful girlfriend. She laid her head on my chest and began tracing shapes on my rib. "Thank you for all you've been doing for my mom and I baby." Veronica said as she kissed my jawline.

I kissed the top of her head "you don't need to thank me babe. You're my girlfriend it's my job to do stuff like this. I've told you that before, as long as I'm around you and your mom are safe I promise." She lifted her head and stared at me I cupped her face with my hands and brought our lips together. Her lips were like my drug I was addicted to them, I couldn't get enough of Veronica.

"I love you" she said quietly once we parted from our kiss. "I love you too babe" I replied, even though I've heard her say it to me a million times by now it still made my heart race whenever she said she loved me. I was lucky to have this incredible woman as mine.

After talking about our plans for the day Veronica and I both showered together and did our usual morning routine. After we were finished I slipped into my Calvin Klein briefs and an all black outfit. And put on my gun holster vest where I had both of my pistols on my sides.

Hermione was already up and ready eating breakfast when Veronica and I walked into the kitchen. "Good morning Mija, good morning Dream" Hermione greeted Veronica with a kiss on the cheek and gave me a hug. We both said our good mornings to her back.