𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

Today was the day we had been secretly preparing for it was time to execute our plan for the exotic car run Jughead had approached me with the first day I got home from juvie

Today was the day we had been secretly preparing for it was time to execute our plan for the exotic car run Jughead had approached me with the first day I got home from juvie. Whenever I wasn't working or with Veronica I was with the boys ironing the details out on how things would go.

We had a few close calls but somehow we pulled off the run of a lifetime successfully and we were all going home with $250,000 each. That was double the amount the client offered to pay Jug at first but with my negotiation skills I got it doubled for us and I couldn't be more excited.

"Wanna go back to the Wyrm and celebrate with some drinks?" Jughead asked Pea, Kash, and I. "I'm down" Pea and Kash replied.

"I'm gonna take a raincheck fellas I wanna get back home to my girl I haven't heard from her since this morning." I said looking at my phone to see if I had anything Veronica and nothing still.

"Alexa told me what you did for them today, that was nice of you D. Thanks." My brother said.

I left some money for Veronica to take herself and the girls out for the day to get their nails done and for lunch. I know Veronica has been under some stress to the point where I think it's making her sick so it was the least I could do while I'm gone for the day.

Before going home, I was going to stop and meet up with Sky we've been talking again only on friendly terms of course. I told her about Veronica and I being in a relationship and she expressed how she was truly happy for us.

The reason why I'm going to see Sky is because today is the day I'm buying a puppy Veronica and I had been throwing the idea around for a while now and it just so happens that Sky had puppies for sale so I wanted to jump at the opportunity and surprise my girlfriend.

I had to take an uber to her house because Ronin had my Range to follow Veronica and the girls around today. And with me having the puppy in mind already I didn't want to ride my motorcycle just in case I did decide to buy one.

After a short yet awkwardly silent drive I made it to Sky's house I thanked my driver and got out calling Sky to let her know I was outside. A few seconds later she's at the front door with her signature big smile.

"Oh my God it's been a while, I missed you!" She says excitedly as we hugged each other "I know it seriously has, things have been a little crazy lately." I reply.

We catch each other up on everything that's been going on in our lives since we last talked. I thought it would be weird to see her again after we kind of messed around but it was like we had only been apart for a few days with how easily we fell into conversation.