𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

Dream and I were beyond excited to finally find out the gender of our baby

Dream and I were beyond excited to finally find out the gender of our baby. I still couldn't believe were expecting a baby boy our little Mateo Reign. That just made this whole pregnancy even more exciting and real to us both. I've always wanted my first born to be a boy and I got exactly that with the love of my life.

My mom did an amazing job with our gender reveal it went perfectly but there was one huge thing in the back of my mind the entire time and that was my dad.

It's been about a week since we found out we were having a son and Dream still hasn't told me what was going on. She said she wanted things to settle with us and let us enjoy the moment of finding out about our little prince. But now I'm impatient and want to know all the details.

Dream is currently out with Capone on their daily evening run something she's done ever since we got him. And I'm waiting on our dinner to be delivered while scrolling through the internet looking at nursery ideas for Mateo. I'm so excited to meet my son, if he looks anything like his mama (Dream) he's going to be the most perfect little angel.

I was so caught up in nursery ideas I didn't even hear the front door open or the footsteps walking towards me I just felt arms wrap around my waist and I let out a scream. "Baby calm down it's just me." Dream said trying to calm me down.

"You fucking scared me!" I said hitting her chest not hard enough to hurt her of course. "I'm sorry my love I thought you heard me come in." I shook my head taking a few deep breaths "I was looking at some stuff for Teo." Whenever Dream heard our sons name you could just see her glow she was so excited and that made me even more confident in knowing I was with exactly the right person.

"The food should be here in about fifteen minutes," I said to Dream as she was filling up Capone's little bowl with fresh water. "Alright, I'm going to go jump in the shower really quick I'll be right back down." She said as she kissed my head and rubbed my stomach.

About ten minutes later there was a buzz at our security gate checking the TV I saw it was our delivery guy who has been to our house anytime we order Chinese food. I let him in and walked to the front door. He got out of the car and greeted me with a smile like he always does.

I thanked him and walked back inside. The food smelled so good and Mateo kicked, this little boy loved him some food just like his mama. I set the food in the kitchen where I was previously sitting and patiently waited another five minutes before Dream came down looking like a fucking snack in her sports bra and Champion sweats.

"Like what you see mamí?" Dream asked I didn't even realize I had my bottom lip in between my teeth. I nodded "I love what I see mi amor" I responded. She walked over to me and cupped my face in between both of her hands and brought our lips together for a passionate kiss. I'm so in love with this woman.