𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

Veronica and I spent the entire weekend together spending quality time with one another and making love multiple times

Veronica and I spent the entire weekend together spending quality time with one another and making love multiple times. I think I fell even deeper in love with my Raven haired beauty queen. Our connection was unlike anything I've ever experienced before even when I dated Toni we never connected so fast. Veronica was different on every level, we made sure we made time for one another, if we had something on our mind we always made sure we made it known to the other person.

It was now Monday, Hermione was still on vacation with her family for another week which I didn't mind at all. So far since I took the "body guard" position we had no run ins with Hiram or anyone associated with him and I could only keep my fingers crossed that we wouldn't. Pea and Kash were now working at LBN with Veronica taking over the tasks that Reggie once did. I couldn't lie I was glad Reggie was no longer around.

The few times I was around him I hated the way he would look at my girl. I felt like he had feelings for Veronica and that wasn't going to happen on my watch. Veronica was meeting with her suppliers and would be accompanied by the Pretty Poisons including my cheating ex and her new lover. I didn't want any part of that which Veronica understood so that lead me where I'm currently heading the Wyrm. It was a nice day out so I decided to pull out my two wheeled baby and take her for a spin.

I pulled up to the Wyrm and parked my bike before texting my baby back and headed inside. Once I walked through the doors I seen my brother and Kash playing pool accompanied by their girlfriends and a lone Skylar. We still text a few times a week but haven't hung out since I made things official with Veronica. Don't get me wrong was I attracted to Sky? Yes, but would I ever act upon anything with her while I was in a relationship? HELL NO! I'm as loyal as they come, but I honestly missed hanging out with Sky.

"Hey Dreamy Dream" Pea said as he hugged me. "Hi Pea" I replied hugging him back. Ever since Hermione went on vacation I've been staying with Veronica. I went around and hugged Pea's girlfriend Alexa whom he made things official with shortly after Veronica and I. And then hugged Kash and his girlfriend Chanel and last but not least Skylar. I was glad my brother's had good taste in girls, they were actually very easy to get along with and weren't stuck up rich brats like I honestly thought they would be.

"Where's the wifey?" Kash asked as he draped his arm around his girlfriend's neck. "She's doing some stuff for LBN" I replied as I sat on the barstool close to the pool table. "Why didn't you go with her?" My twin brother asked. "Pretty Poisons went with her" I replied. "Who are the Pretty Poisons?" Alexa asked as she sat in my brothers lap. "A new gang started by my twin sissy's ex girlfriend, they work security at her new lovers club." My brother replied.

"How does that work? Your ex working with your current girlfriend." Sky chimed in, I shrugged "I honestly don't know, but my ex works FOR my girlfriend not with. Veronica knows about Toni, I know Veronica can handle her. I just choose not to go around we kinda have unresolved issues and I don't feel like rehashing all of that unnecessary bullshit." They all nodded, "has anyone seen Fangs around lately?" I asked to the group around me. They all shook their heads "we haven't really talked to him ever since we moved. We tried reaching out to him he just ignores our calls and texts. We even stopped by on our way home a few times and he's always gone."

I honestly don't know what's going on with Fangs, one minute he was beyond stoked to move into the new house with us. The next minute he refused to leave, we never got into an argument or anything with him so his actions came completely from left field. "Just keep an eye out for him, I've tried doing the same but with the same results as you guys. Whatever is going on with him I hope he's okay and knows we're here to help him." We spent the rest of the day playing pool and laughing, it was nice having a chill moment like this. I was constantly in fear for my girlfriend and I guess you could call her my mother in law's safety.

I always wanted to try my best and be 4 steps ahead of whatever Hiram was thinking. I felt it in my gut he was going to pull something, I just wanted to be prepared for whatever was to come next. All I know is if Hiram Lodge even thinks about hurting a hair on Hermione or Veronica, that was going to be the worst decision he could ever make. And I would make sure to make him pay in more ways than one.

................................................................

A/N little filler chapter. How are you guys liking the story so far? What do you wanna see happen in the future?