𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised about what happened to my mom at her office

I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised about what happened to my mom at her office. I knew my dad was the one behind the pigs head and rats being sent to her. When it happened Dream was completely on edge she had Jughead bring some Serpents to surround the house while she came to LBN to get me.

We had to figure out how to take my dad out once and for all, that's not something you hear everyday. A daughter wanting her dad dead but that's exactly what I wanted. I knew both my mom and I would never truly be safe as long as he was alive.

I'm so lucky to have someone like Dream who has put our safety ahead of her own, she takes such amazing care of us. I never had someone that loved me in the way that she does, even in my past relationships I've never felt the overwhelming feeling of true love until Dream walked into my life in the most unexpected time.

For the last week we've been staying with Dream just as a safety precaution she and Jughead have had a few of the Serpents staying at our house just to make sure nothing happens to it while we're away.

My mom has somehow been doing her work from the house to avoid going to the office. I can see this whole situation taking its toll on my mom and she's even been talking about resigning from her position as mayor since she basically took it to please my dad. She's truly a business woman and I know she would be way happier owning her own business.

Today she is leaving for a while to be with my grandma and her siblings again until Dream gets more info on what my dad is doing.

"You sure you don't want to come with me mija? Grandma misses you a lot." My mom said as she finished packing the last of her things in her suitcase. I shook my head "no way mom, I'm not leaving Dream. I'll be fine being here with Dream and the boys. I miss them too but I'm fine here."

My mom sighed "mom I know you're scared for me too but you know Dream isn't going to let anything happen to me. Now that you'll be away, she'll be able to be with me 24/7. Just go and clear your head think of the next step you want to take and when you come back hopefully we'll have come up with a solution to our problem."

She nodded in response "I know mija, I trust Dream to keep you safe. You found you a good one with her I'm happy for you. But I'm your mother of course I'm going to worry about your safety but as you said I know she'll never let anything happen to you. I'm pretty sure I know the decision I want to make but I just want to make sure it's the right one. Promise you'll call me every morning and before you go to sleep."

I nodded and gave her a hug and kiss "I promise you'll hear from me everyday." She zipped up her suitcase and I helped her take her things downstairs where FP, Dream, Pea and Kash were sitting talking amongst one another.

"All ready?" FP asked my mom "yeah I think I have everything." She responded he was going to be the one dropping her off at the private airstrip just to make sure she was safe. Another reason why I truly did embrace the rest of the Serpents because of how they made it their mission to keep us safe as well.

We said our goodbyes before FP and my mom took off. Pea, Kash and Dream all planned to have a triple date tonight which I was actually looking forward to. I've never been on a group date and was excited to see how they planned things out.

_________________________________________

*A/N sorry this is such a shitty filler chapter I already know it. I just got hit with some heavy fucking news today and my head wasn't in this. But I didn't want to miss an update for you guys. Next chapter is the date. What do you want to see happen?