𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Waking up this morning from a text from Skylar put a smile on my face even though we met super briefly she immediately caught my attention

Waking up this morning from a text from Skylar put a smile on my face even though we met super briefly she immediately caught my attention. She was a beautiful girl even though I'm no where near ready for a relationship talking to someone would be fine with me. I still felt horrible about last night and I knew Pea and I needed to talk everything out. One thing I hate most is fighting with my brother and I wouldn't be ok until all was good with us again.

................................................................................................................................

You changed Unkown: to Sky✨

Me:

Hey sorry I didn't text back last night. I was already passed out it was a long day for me. I would love to get to know you better as well!

Me:

And btw good morning beautiful 😘

Sky✨:

It's all good no worries I'm sure everything was overwhelming for you. If this isn't too forward would you want to meet up at Pops for lunch today?

Me:

Not too forward at all that sounds good to me. What time do you want to meet up?

Sky✨:

Great! How does 12:00 sound?

Me:

Sounds good to me! I'll see you in a few! 

Sky✨:

Can't wait gorgeous 😘

....................................................................................................................................

It was kind of crazy to just meet up with Skylar without really knowing her but I've always been one that isn't afraid to put myself out there. I got in the shower and got myself ready for the day. I didn't have many clothes yet but luckily the boys went and did a little shopping for me before I got home. I decided on wearing some ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top and some black doc martens and a red flannel to tie around my waist. I did my hair and makeup before going out to the living room where Pea was sitting on the couch by himself.