𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Today was my first day on the job with Hermione she was pretty laid back on the "work attire" I had to wear so I just went with an all black outfit black ripped jeans, a black v neck shirt and black doc marten combat boots with a black leather jac...

Today was my first day on the job with Hermione she was pretty laid back on the "work attire" I had to wear so I just went with an all black outfit black ripped jeans, a black v neck shirt and black doc marten combat boots with a black leather jacket to cover the gun holster around my shoulders. I had things worked out with FP so that he was on call for me just in case things went south and I needed backup.

Hermione had a few meetings this morning so I met her at The Pembrooke bright and early this morning in my brand new Range Rover she bought me as a "thank you" gift for being willing to work with her. I fought it but in the end she said it was a gift I couldn't refuse. I parked in the garage and made my way inside the building and into the elevator. A short ride later I walked up to the door where I knocked and waited a few seconds before the door opened revealing my girlfriend on the other side.

"Good morning baby" Veronica said with a smile and as she pulled me inside. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her "good morning babe, how did you sleep?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips again "I slept really good actually, how about you? Are you ready for your first day?" I can't lie I'm a little nervous but I think I'm as prepared as I could be. "That's good babe, I slept alright it was a little hot in the trailer but oh well. And yeah I'm kinda nervous but I got my protection on me so I don't have any worries for today."

"Come on my mom made breakfast burritos" just by the mention of food my stomach rumbled. Veronica laughed "someone's hungry huh baby" I nodded "I'm starving, you already know I have an appetite on me." We walked into the dining room where Hermione was sitting down drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. "Good morning Dream, ready for your first day?" I smiled "Good morning Mrs. Lodge, and yes I'm ready."

Veronica brought me a plate with a breakfast burrito, some hash browns, a cut up avocado, a bowl of fruit and some orange juice and set it in front of me. "Eat up baby" she said with a smile "thank you babe, and thank you Mrs. Lodge this looks great." I wasted no time in digging in, being in jail for 2 years I had to eat my meals fast. Something I was trying to change now that I was out but I still was finished with my food in record time.

While I was eating Hermione excused herself so she could finish getting ready for the day while Veronica and I sat at the table and talked. "Remember baby, we meet with the realtor at 1:30. My mom already knows and she said she would be done with her day by noon. Just bring her back here and we'll go together." Remember how Veronica said she would help me get myself and the boys out of the trailer park when she first asked me to be a bodyguard for her mom?

Well she kept her word with that promise, I've been keeping an eye out for places that would fit us best and I had it narrowed down to 3 properties all of which were about 20 minutes outside of Riverdale. Since Veronica and Hermione were moving out of The Pembrooke to make that final step of cutting Hiram out of their lives I wasn't concerned about not being close to them. Veronica was actually looking at homes in the same area I was so in the end I knew things would work out great.