𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

Childbirth was the hardest thing I've ever done but the moment I held my son in my arms it was worth it

Childbirth was the hardest thing I've ever done but the moment I held my son in my arms it was worth it. Every single change my body went through, every morning that I got sick, every hormonal mood swing was worth it. I would do it a thousand times over if this was the end result. He was perfect in every single way the perfect mix of both me and Dream.

I woke up in the hospital bed looking to my side seeing the little crib empty I looked to my other side seeing the two loves of my life a sight I'm still not used to seeing. Dream was doing skin to skin with Mateo kissing his head and quietly talking to him. My heart burst at the sight. "I love you so much son, you and mamí are my world. Nothing else matters now just you two, I'm gonna give you the world son I promise."

I couldn't help but tear up. My life has changed so much because of that beautiful woman that's holding the most precious creation between us both. "Hey," I said quietly getting her attention she looked at me and smiled "hey mamí how are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" I opened my arms indicating I wanted her to come and lay with me.

"I'm a little sore but I'm feeling good." She handed me the baby I took a look at her bare chest, God, she was perfect. She put her bra and shirt and carefully climbed in the bed with me. She pecked my lips a few times before resting her head against mine. I looked at my son and just became so overwhelmed with emotions and started crying.

Dream wiped my tears "why are you crying, my love?" I looked at her and back at Mateo. "Look at him he's so perfect we did that, we created him. I'm just loving life so much more right now. My world is sitting in this bed with me. I love you so much and I'm so grateful that we're in this next season of life together. You've changed my world in the greatest ways." I said meaning every single word.

She kissed me passionately I didn't even need her to speak I felt everything she was saying to me this is all I need my son and my girlfriend. I'm beyond blessed.

*A/N- super short chapter. The end is near...*