𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

When Veronica texted me asking me to pick her up from her lunch with Betty I had to cut the walkthrough of our potential new business short with my brother and Kash

When I picked up Veronica I could tell immediately that she was upset which pissed me off right away. She was heavily pregnant and didn't need any bullshit bothering her. When I got to her she clutched me and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Betty happened to walk out and saw everything I honestly wanted to punch the bitch in the face for making my queen cry. I helped Veronica get in the car and made sure she was settled before getting into the driver's seat and driving off.

Before we went home I stopped off at another Mexican restaurant to get my baby some tacos since she didn't even get to enjoy the ones she ordered at lunch.

We got home and both enjoyed a dozen tacos each washing it down with some horchata and then went and laid in bed and cuddled while we watched a movie. About halfway through I could hear soft snores coming from the love of my life.

About two hours later she woke up and was starving as she said. Since it was the start of the weekend and as we didn't cook on the weekends I ordered us some food from Pops and we took refuge in the home theater so we could have a movie night and just enjoy the peace and quiet with just us two before the baby was born.

During Veronica's last doctor's appointment, we were told that he could come any day now which was insane to me nine months have seriously flown by.

About twenty minutes after ordering the food it was delivered. I grabbed us some drinks since we just ordered milkshakes from Pops. "What are we watching my love?" I asked Veronica as she was cuddled up on the big recliner chair with Capone. "I really want to watch Joker is that fine?" I smiled and nodded.

I made the dog get off the chair so that Veronica could eat without having him beg like he always did knowing she couldn't deny him when he did.

I gave Veronica her food I sat down next to her and bought the Joker on the TV so we could always have it. The movie started and we began eating and of course, no meal was complete without Veronica taking some of my food and eating it but I didn't mind at all. When we were both finished I gathered all of our trash and threw it in the trashcan in the kitchen and grabbed us some more drinks, red vines, and some sunflower seeds for me and went back downstairs.

We cuddled together and of course, Capone had to sit at our feet on the recliner with his own blanket we kept down here for him since it was a little colder in this room. We had to pause the movie a few times because Veronica was constantly having to pee. We got through with Joker and decided to watch Toy Story 4 since we love watching animated movies together.