𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Today was a laid back kind of day the boys and I spent the entire day working on our bikes something we liked to do regularly just to avoid any major problems in the future

Today was a laid back kind of day the boys and I spent the entire day working on our bikes something we liked to do regularly just to avoid any major problems in the future. We spent the majority of that time talking about the plans of the car run we were going to be doing in just a few days I was still scared shitless to do it. But this was our ticket out of the trailer park and to breathe a little bit from passed due bills.

I had only been home a few days and I wasn't about to sit back and let my brother or should I say my brothers worry about the bills at home so if doing this run for Jug was going to contribute to the cause then I had to be down for it. After spending the entire day in the sun I was covered in sweat, dirt and motor oil. So I took a much needed shower before getting ready for the night. Tonight was the night the boys and I were going to check out Le Bonne Nuit since Veronica invited me the night before.

I was nervous but excited at the same time, nervous because it was a typical hangout spot for the Northsiders and of course being from the Southside we didn't get along. But excited to see Veronica's gorgeous face again. Fangs of course told me again how I should stay far away from her but one thing about me is no one is going to make me back off from anything until I see things for myself. If her dad was a dick I definitely wasn't going to hold that against Veronica and if she wanted to even give me the time of day knowing I'm a Serpent then she can't be that bad.

I picked my outfit out for the night while helping the guys pick out theirs I did my makeup and curled my hair a little bit and I was finished getting ready in record time.

After Veronica texted me I was definitely more excited to see her I don't know if it's just me but I sense flirtation and I'm all the way here for it

After Veronica texted me I was definitely more excited to see her I don't know if it's just me but I sense flirtation and I'm all the way here for it. "Yo are you guys ready to go?!" I yelled at the boys who were all locked in Peas room. Pea opened the door and smiled "wow Dreamy you look beautiful sis" Kash and Fangs peaked around his shoulders "he's not lying you look amazing D" Kash added. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "Thanks boys you guys are looking dapper yourselves let's get going V said it was already getting packed over there.