𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17

Tonight my brother, Kash and myself thought it would be cool to take our girlfriends out on a group date

Tonight my brother, Kash and myself thought it would be cool to take our girlfriends out on a group date. Now that us three live together we figured it would be a good idea for Veronica to meet and get to know Pea's girlfriend Alexa and Kash's girlfriend Chanel.

I knew Veronica was a little nervous to meet them since Alexa and Chanel have a close friendship already but the girls said they were excited to finally hang out with Veronica and get to know her on a personal level. They've ran into each other on a few occasions whenever they spent the night at the house with one of us but never had a full on conversation.

When thinking of a date idea the boys and I thought it would be a good idea to take them to the carnival that comes to Riverdale around this time every year. It might be a little cheesy and cliche but we know our girls are little saps at heart and would love it.

I really wanted Veronica to have a great time tonight to take her mind off of everything going on with her parents. I could see it weighing on her and the last thing I want is my girlfriend to be stressed out over the bullshit her dad is doing.

"We should start getting ready babe" I said to Veronica as we laid in my bed catching up on episodes of Euphoria we had missed in the last few weeks. She nodded in response "come on let's go shower together then" she said as she got up and grabbed my hand.

Showering with your super hot girlfriend is never a good idea when you're on a time crunch. Three rounds later Veronica and I were finally squeaky clean. We both got dressed, did our hair and makeup in record time. The boys would be meeting us at the carnival so Veronica and I got into my Range Rover and made the 15 minute to the fairgrounds.

When we got there Veronica grabbed my hand and squeezed "what's wrong babe?" I asked. Veronica looked at me and shrugged her shoulders "what if they don't like me? They've been friends for like years now. I'm so different from them."

I chuckled "babe look at us, we couldn't be anymore different but we work so fucking good together. They've been looking forward to hanging out with you. And they aren't your typical snotty ass girls they're super chill I swear. If they ever get out of line which I super highly doubt I'll kick their ass I promise."

She smiled at me and leaned across the arm rest and pecked my lips a few times "I love you baby." I could never grow tired of hearing those words I pecked her lips back "I love you too babe. Come on let's go meet them beautiful."

I got out of the car and walked around to open her door "thank you baby" she said as she kissed my lips. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked to the front of the carnival where the rest of our group were waiting.

To my surprise the rest of the Serpents were standing off to the side too, not exactly how I thought I would introduce my girlfriend to my gang but I guess the time was now. "Hey guys" I said to my brother, Kash, Alexa and Chanel.