𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

It's been a little over a month and a half since my release Sweet Pea and the rest of my friends officially graduated from high school and I couldn't be prouder of them and more thankful that I was here to see my twin brother walk across the stage...

It's been a little over a month and a half since my release Sweet Pea and the rest of my friends officially graduated from high school and I couldn't be prouder of them and more thankful that I was here to see my twin brother walk across the stage to get his diploma. We've been working hard splitting shifts between us all at the Wyrm and doing runs for Jughead and steadily getting ourselves ready for the biggest run we have been asked to ever do.

Veronica and I stay in contact daily, the same with Skylar and I even though we mutually agreed to just be friends. Veronica and I are going out to dinner tonight I wanted to talk to her about some things and she said she wanted to ask me something big and she refused to do so over the phone. Even though we hang out at least once or twice a week I still get nervous about being around her. That kiss we shared was easily the best kiss of my life and I can only hope to do more of it with her.

Since I was still saving up for a car Veronica wanted me to meet her at Pops to park my bike and we would go to dinner together in her car. I got showered and did my hair and makeup before heading out the door, the boys were all working tonight so I was glad I didn't have to be in the house all night by myself. I got to Pops where Veronica was waiting outside of her car of course it was a gorgeous Bentley a car I could only dream of ever owning. I parked my bike and I was greeted by a hug and a kiss from Veronica. "You look amazing tonight" I said as I bit my bottom lip. She looked at me and smiled "thank you, I could say the same about you."

"And this car is gorgeous" of course me being a car lover I had to compliment her on it. "Thank you, how about you drive it tonight?" I looked at her like she was speaking another language "seriously? You know how expensive this thing is if I crashed it accidentally that would be more than my life." She laughed "you're priceless so that's not possible. I trust you, you drive." She handed me the keys and I opened the door for her. I walked around and got into the drivers seat where I took a second to become familiar with everything before starting it.

We decided to go to a Mexican restaurant the next town over. It was a 30 minute drive but it went by fast with good conversation Veronica held my hand the entire time it was something I always loved to do whenever I drove. We pulled up to the restaurant it took a while to find parking in the lot but I managed to snag one up front. I got out and opened the door for Veronica she instantly intertwined our hands together and we walked inside. Veronica talked to the hostess and we waited for a few minutes before getting seated. 

It was a beautiful night so we decided on eating outside on their rooftop deck instead of inside where it was packed and loud. "So how has work been?" Veronica asked me "eh, it helps bring in cash the boys and I are saving up to get out of the trailer park it's getting worse there and we honestly don't feel to safe anymore now that Jughead and FP are living in the Northside." 

She looked at me with concern "what do you mean it's getting worse?" I sighed "there's someone running jingle jangle again. There's these people moving into all the empty trailers on the 2 blocks over from ours and they're hooked on that shit. They aren't dumb enough to cross Serpent territory at least not yet, but one of the Serpents younger brothers got jumped by a few of those people and they messed him up pretty good."