𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18

*A/N I'm doing this at the beginning of the chapter instead of the end. Thank you guys for over 3K reads on this story it means a lot to me and I hope you all are liking it so far! I want you guys to give me some ideas on stories you would want me to do next. Just please no more Riverdale requests. And PLEASE give me a follow to stay up to date with all of my uploads and to see any messages I post. Thank you guys! 

_________________________________________

It's been about a month and a half since the fight at the carnival between Dream and Reggie

It's been about a month and a half since the fight at the carnival between Dream and Reggie. Things were a little tense between us for a few days after and I didn't understand why until Dream explained she was super disappointed in herself for letting him get to her like that. But after he said those things about me I knew he was in for it and damn did my baby give it to him.

I had been feeling weird for the last 2 weeks with weird cravings and getting sick in the mornings I'm not stupid and I feel like my suspicions are becoming true I think I'm pregnant.

Ever since we've been staying with each other we haven't used protection and I haven't gotten on birth control. I'm super nervous of the possibility but we've been together for just a few months shy of a year and I know I love her with everything in me.

She hasn't brought up anything about me getting sick almost everyday but everytime it happens she's right there holding my hair and rubbing my back being the incredibly supportive girlfriend she is.

Today she was going out on a run with Sweet Pea, Kash and Jughead that they had been planning for months now she didn't tell me exactly what it was I just knew it had to deal with driving cars and a big payout that she was looking forward to. So while she was gone I decided I would hang out with Alexa and Chanel just to give her peace of mind that I would't be home alone all day.

Ever since we met I've kept in touch with the girls on a daily basis and they have quickly became great friends of mine. I hate to say it they probably are closer to me than I ever was with Betty it was rare that she tried to contact me and when I tried reaching out her calls and texts were dry. I had the feeling she didn't like the fact that I was not only with Dream but with a Serpent especially after her break up with Jughead.

 I had the feeling she didn't like the fact that I was not only with Dream but with a Serpent especially after her break up with Jughead