𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)

A few weeks have gone by since we found out we were going to be parents

A few weeks have gone by since we found out we were going to be parents. Veronica and I started looking for houses right away and found the perfect one for our growing little family. We told my brother and the boys and their girlfriends about Veronica's pregnancy and they were so excited for us.

Especially my brother he literally cried when he found out he was going to be an uncle, something that was super rare to see which made me cry too. Since Veronica and I were moving out Pea and Kash asked Alexa and Chanel to move in with them which they immediately agreed on.

Fangs has been MIA lately which we really don't know why, but as bad as it sounds he's not my priority anymore. It's all about Veronica and our baby. We've been moving in for the last week or so. The boys and I painted things Veronica wasn't crazy about and bought brand new furniture just so we would have a fresh start in a new place together.

Our new place was a beautiful modern contemporary house with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, a pool in the back yard and a half court basketball court in the far end of our yard. The yard was the perfect size for Capone to run around and eventually when our little one got older we would be able to fit a nice playset out there for them.

Veronica had free range with designing everything since my baby has amazing taste with this kind of stuff, the only thing I really had free range with was our home theater and once we find out the gender at our gender reveal tonight then our baby'...

Veronica had free range with designing everything since my baby has amazing taste with this kind of stuff, the only thing I really had free range with was our home theater and once we find out the gender at our gender reveal tonight then our baby's room.

We had two nursery ideas down for both a boy and a girl that we loved and I was excited to work on it with my brother.

Veronica and I were at Pops currently so she could do some work for both Pops and LBN while I went out and picked up some drinks for tonight. It was going to be small with my brothers, their girlfriends, Jug and FP, Sky, Ronin and a few of Veronica's friends from highschool which I wasn't all that excited for but it's her special day too so I didn't say anything.

Hermione was in town just for tonight and then she was back traveling around she had finally announced her resignation of mayor which we all supported her in. She would be far away from Hiram's reach and that's what we all wanted for her.