𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)

I couldn't believe my dad just showed up to LBN like that, and my suspicions were true he was looking for my mom

I couldn't believe my dad just showed up to LBN like that, and my suspicions were true he was looking for my mom. When he looked at me and saw my growing belly I've never seen him so angry with me. Thank God Dream was there to protect me.

When she told me to go up to Pops I didn't want to leave her alone with him but I know she would have been even angrier if I stuck around and something happened to me and our baby. I went up as fast as I could and called Sweet Pea.

I told him he needed to get here quick with the boys that my dad was alone with Dream. Pea yelled for the guys and told me not to worry myself or the baby and they would be here as fast as they could.

It was easier said than done to keep myself calm, the love of my life, and the mother of my unborn child is in a room with a psychopath I call a dad. I know that once he found out that I got pregnant by Dream he would say or do something to push her into fighting him. That's just the kind of person he was. And I know Dream would never stand for someone disrespecting me no matter who it was.

I was pacing back and forth looking outside of the window for any sign of Sweet Pea and the boys. "Veronica you need to take a seat sweetheart you're going to make the baby sick" Pops said to me as he gently grabbed me.

I sat down trying to calm myself down the last thing I wanted to do was hurt my baby. Pops brought me some french fries and a lemonade "eat up sweetheart I'm sure you haven't had anything in a while." I loved the way Pops treated me and ever since he found out I was pregnant, he's taken the caring to a whole new level but I didn't mind it at all. I looked at Pops as the grandfather I always wanted.

"Thank you Pops" I said with a smile as I stuck a fry in my mouth. French fries were probably the baby's favorite food because I craved them like crazy now. About fifteen minutes later I heard the bell go off to the door, I looked up to see Dream. Relief washed over me when I saw she was fine. I noticed splatters of blood on her jeans but I didn't want to talk about it here.

"Don't work yourself up baby, I can see that look on your face we'll talk about it later I promise alright?" She said as she cupped my face with her hands. She knew me all too well.

"Fine, we need to get going" I responded as I picked up the last few fries left in the basket. "Let's go mama" Dream said as she helped me out of the booth. Pops walked out with a to go box and smiled "I know baby wasn't satisfied with one basket of fries so here's some for the road." I thanked him and hugged him "don't forget to take lots of pictures and videos for me I can't wait to see what this precious one is."

Dream and I invited him to our gender reveal but he declined as his daughter was in town and he wanted to spend time with her. "We will Pops we promise you'll be the first one we show tomorrow." Dream responded as she hugged him goodbye.