son and father due......

I which to have super hero's powers right now. It been days that Dad and Arjun have been up to something what i have no idea. But what ever it was i wanted to know before hand of their plans. Dad have been talking to me for past two days now and i was happy and shocked special when he told me that he wanted me and Karan to introduced Arjun to the media that was the bigger shocker. I told him that i will think about it, but the truth is that i did not want my baby to be tormented by this people at all. My Mom was happy to see Dad and I talking. Today i was not going in for the shoot i was not needed for the scenes taking place how happy i was to just stay at home doing nothing. I wanted to go and be with Karan but he was shooting today i guess it was bad lucky. I was busy on my lap top when Arjun told me that he was going out with Dad, i gave him thumbs up because i did not want to be interrupted.

**********************

"Guys what is wrong with you all today, i have been telling you the same thing again and again. Karan you are loosing focus stop calling Anita as Ishita and you Anita please you  are not shooting for any dead scene please guys i cant keep of saying cut Mrs Bhalla you hate Shagun, so please show her that not love." Two damn hours i have been shooting the same scene all over gain. "What tha.....cut....cut i say cut........ Aly it Volvo not Vodka ooh God what has happened to you all. You take one hour break i think i need Divya to come in after all, i will go and call her." I had no other option it either call of the shoot today oh call in Divya only she can talk to them.

After calling her i went back to talk to everyone when i was called by the security that some one wanted to talk to me. I left to the entrance to see that person and i was shocked to see Mr Smith here along with his grandson.

"Mr Smith you, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to meet one of your employees, Karan i guess that is his name." I did all my background check on him and last week my guys told me everything i wanted to know and i was impressed and i was angry when they told me that, they have seen him and Mel buying a ring oh exchanging it, but what ever it was i know that  he was serious about my daughter.

"Of course please you both follow me inside." We went inside and as i called out to Karan, he just stood there not saying anything, i can see his eyes get teary from here.

"A- Arjun tum........ Arjun" that all,that comes out my month. My baby boy was in front of me and all i wanted was to crush him in my arms and give him countless kisses all over his face. But i was scared that they might be here to tell me that they hate me,and wanted nothing to do with me. I stand there not moving a bit i did not trust my legs that it will end up taking me to my son. Until i heard him call out to me, i cry and run toward him taking him into my arms.   

"Dad......

"Arjun my boy, Dad is very sorry son please forgive me." My baby called me Dad.......Dad for the first time ever i felt my heart jumping from the inside, my eyes popped out with joy. As i was busy kissing him i heard him giggling i swear i fell even more in love with mg son, he locked his arms around my neck too.

 As i was busy kissing him i heard him giggling i swear i fell even more in love with mg son, he locked his arms around my neck too

"Even am sorry Dad i did not mean to hurt you and Mommy. It just that i was mad that all."

"It okey son, now you are here and am very happy." I gave him a kiss on his perfectly jelled hair, as i was pulling away i saw Divya standing there a little behind from her father with tears running down her face. Even Arjun turned to look at the direction i was looking.

"Mommy look i forgave Daddy..... you wont cry anymore right and we can be a big family now."

"I can see that, but when did this happen? So the planning with grandpa all this days was for this only?" I picked up my baby happy and kiss his dimpled checks, that turn to Dad and give him a very big smile and a thank you.

"Karan son am very sorry i judged you easy and i should have listen to my wife and gave you a chance, i was a bit selfish on my side, maybe because i did not want to loose my grandson. Plus i cant easily trust any man when,it comes to both my daughters, please forgive me." He is a good man and i know now that i can trust him with my family.

"Sir please don't apologise to me, you have every right to do what you did every parent would have done the same even worse. And as for Arjun he will always be boy before me and i don't wish to come between the two of you ever. Am just happy that i got a chance today to be part of his life that all." Maybe if i was in his place i would have done the same, every father is possessive about his tressure.

"Mel have found a Gold for her self and am glade that she choosed you Karan, now i know she is in good hands, now i need to worry about Tina." I know that Tina is seeing someone but i need to know who oh else i will never let any fucker near her unless he is a good guy who is worth of her heart.

"Dad shall we go out, to the park and we can also eat ice cream lot and lot of it. And i will tell you about my talking car, and grandpa bought me a huge iron man."

"Baby Dad cant come now, he is still working but when he finish we can go than."i know Karan would have said yes but he still have a shoot to finish.

"No Divya it okey, you all go and anywhere i was thinking of calling it a day my self, the three of you go and celebrate. The shoot can wait." I know how much Karan wanted this day and now that it finale here i cant take it from him he really deserve this happiness.