Awards

During the day me and my parent never bring up the topic of Arjun moving here with me. I know Dad is hurt too but Arjun is my Son even i needed him to be with me, i have missed him as much. The day went by nicely Anita have called me to go to the beautician with me, and of course Tina tag along as well, and surprisingly they both hit it up at first meet and the three of us have an amazing day out. And Tina bought a new dress for tonight i think the one she brought from New York is now less beautiful than this one. We talked and eat and shop and finale we go our separate ways to get ready for the big night.

"Guys we did everything, but one thing is missing Divya."

"Anita what now, you both already made my day a living hell, what is left of it now." I roll my eyes at this two lady.

"First of all Tina i have found a date for you tonight. And believe me friend the guy was begging me to ask you."

"Do i have to ask BOO who you want to hook me up with. But on one condition, if he is sexy and handsome only i will help you be his date." I gave them i nought smile.

"Wait Anita, if Tina will be someone date than what about me, she was supposed to be my date." I said with a sadly pout.

"Aly saw us this morning when he come to visit Rohit and he have been sending me messages to ask you T so what say, can you be his date so he can get off my back."

"Wait the Aly that handsome guy from your show, what his name, mmm..... Romi...Romi, please tell me am dreaming." God who wouldn't want to go on a date with that handsome guy. Well it not a date but still,it close into a date.

"Great there goes my chance to having a date." I know my best friend and hot guys they all sink in one direction.

"Divya you can go with Karan and you both are comfortable with each other." Well i hope she agree, Karan have been trying to apologise to her about talking bad about her father the other day. 

"Not happening Anita and bye we have to go home and get ready before Dad calls us back, and please don't mind me about getting a date i have one bye see you later." I would love to go with Karan but the more i spend time with him the more i would fall for him, so it better we have a professional relationship only.

Tina and i drove back home and my father have brought ticket for everyone and the boys were happy, we all get ready and later we drove to our destination, but before that Aly have come to pick Tina up, my father gave him a million Dollar lectures.

"Sir i promise i will have her back here safety."

"You better young man.,and no funny business all my eyes will be on you the whole time. And am only letting you take her because Mel trust you that all, i don't trust boys around my girls."

"No funny business Sir i got you."

"Not even a kiss on a cheek, oh i will kill you and i want her back home before midnight, Tina take care of your self, i don't need to tell you what happens if you don't."

"Uncle don't worry, i will and it not like you guys wont be there too. Any where bye see you guys later." I rush out before Uncle Carter scares Aly away with his lectures, am happy when he always protect me and Div like that, it kind of cute.

As soon as we got into the venue, the media started with their unending job of annoying people with useless questions, but thank God we made it inside. The function started and it was going good, when Karan and I did our dance i swear i just want to seal my lips with his and tell him that he belong to me and only me, but knowing his manwhore type i got really angry knowing that he might be spending ever night with different girls and that bitch he come with tonight might be one of his flings. But at this moment he was in my arms he was "MINE ONLY MINE" many sears where busy winning left and right. And Anita has won the: Best Fashionable actress, and Aly also won the same Best Fashionable actor, Ashok have won Best Villain Actor. Everything was going good. The Best Child actress went to Ruhaanika, Best Jodi went to me and Karan, i was happy that even people think so, well it might be for the show but it can happen even for really, but what surprised me was his speech.

"I would like to thank everyone for voting for us, and i must say it makes my heart warm to know that many people think that, I and this amazing lovely lady next to me can be perfect for each other. I have been telling her that for long now but i think she will listen to the people and give us a chance." People might say am jocking but ever since that night in Boston i never get her off my mind.

The function went by in a bliss and the Best Tv sears goes to our show, so is the best director. Other sears did won too but it was nothing compared to us. The male actor went to Karan, Best Maa went to me and Rooh, and the best personality went to me i was shocked at first but i was happy that people think i am a good human being. Carter Smith was called on stage to announce the Best actress, and God my Dad was looking amazing in his suit matching Arjun's.

"It gives me pressure, and joy to announce this  next amazing actress, she have hard to be where she is today, work her ass up but she never gave up, she have made her name in this industry, she never takes any easy way out for it but worked for it, ladies and gentleman, the Best Actress Award goes to my baby girl, DIVYANKA SMITH👏👏👏👏." She walk to me and takes me into a hug and i happily gave her the Award.

"Wow, Thank you Dad, thank you to everyone who gave me this chance and supported me from day one, my fans this Award is more yours than mine

"Wow, Thank you Dad, thank you to everyone who gave me this chance and supported me from day one, my fans this Award is more yours than mine. Without you i wouldn't be here, and my production thank you for giving me a chance to play such am amazing beautiful role of Ishita Bhalla. But mostly i would like to thank my family Dad, Mom, my brothers and best friend sister Tina, and Arjun for always supporting me, you guys are my straight and i love you all, thank you." I saw pride in my Dad eye for me, this man is my first love, my hero my life and i love him so much.