finding out

It been weeks since we come back home from Boston. And weeks since my night with Karan. This past few days i haven't been feeling good till this morning when i got to know the reason. I cry and cry not having any option of what to do, my Dad will kill me. And Karan God i know shit about him how will i trace him, i only know his name if that is even his name. I lock my self in my bathroom, sitting on the floor crying till my tears went dry.

"Hi Mrs Sasha is Div home" i went inside the kitchen and eat some snacks that were on the table.

"How you doing dear, how is your Mother i haven't seen her? Your friend is still sleeping, take this for her as well"

"Let me woke her up than, we need to go out shopping it been long since we hang out." I took two cups of coffee from Sasha aunty and went to Div room only not to find her there. I was about to go out when i heard some sobs coming from her bathroom. I hate to see my best friend in tears. I put the cups down and knock into her bathroom.

"Div!!!! Div open the door, and i mean now Div" i swear i heard her sobs getting louder.

"Fine don't open it, i will call your Mother or Father only than you will open the damn door" i turned to go only to see her bathroom door opened.

"Tina i messed up big time" i said while crushing my self into my best friend arms.

"Baby what happened please talk to me, you scaring me" she handed me a stick and to say i was shocked was an understatement.

"How will i tell them Tina special my Dad, he will be so disappointed."

"Holly fu***n shit balls Div when did this happen, who's the father"

" what the F***k Tina, i only slept with one man and that is Karan, i don't know what i should do, and Karan i know shit about him, how will i support my self and a baby Tina....i cant do this"

"Div am there with you love, i will support your every decision, what are you going to do?"

"I cant kill it Tina, i don't want to be a murder, i don't want to be pregnant either, i just cant be pregnant."

"Than tell your Mother she loves you, and i know she will support you Div, just tell her okey" i took her hand drugging her down with me to talk to her Mother.

"Aunty Sasha are you busy, Div want to talk to you" they was no easy way on saying this but a pregnancy can never stay hidden. Ever.

"Tell me Divya are you okey dear, what happened? Have you been crying talk to me. Tina tell me what happened, why she is crying. CAN SOMEONE FU****N TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON, DIVYANKA MELISA SMITH CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Mom..... Am sorry am...am very sorry please don't be mad at me please. I didn't mean for it to happen am very sorry."

"Princess stop crying and tell Mommy what has happened, i wont get mad at you dear. Should i call your father?" Now am getting scared Divya was never like this, oh God what if my baby have killed someone, only Carter can deal with her right now.

"NO!!!! NO... please don't tell Daddy, he will be so mad and disappointed at me, please don't tell Dad anything Mom."

"Tina tell me what wrong, because your friend here wont tell me anything. Oh God are you dying?"

"Div tell, or else i am telling your Mom, she have to know, am with you okey"

"Mom am pre......am pregnant Mom, am sorry"

"What did just said?........like you are really pregnant"

"Mom am very sorry please don't tell Dad"

"Holly Shit you really pregnant like the baby is growing inside of you Divya, am going to be the grandmother again my daughter is going to be a mother, you will give birth to a really human being with tiny eyes, fingers legs like a complete baby.  

"MOM!!!" She can be Mom at times.

"Okey sorry, but how did this happen Divya, God your Father will be so disappointed at you, let hope he wont kill you." God i wont lie even am disappointed at her, i never thought she will get pregnant this early, her teary eyes stopped me from getting angry but, Carter will be so mad.

"Please don't tell Dad yet Mom, he will be so mad at me. I don't think i can take it please"

"But he will come to know sooner oh later Divy, now tell me who the hell is this shithead that got my daughter pregnant? Why you both are looking at each other, i have ask something Divya, don't tell me Tina is the Father."

"What the hell Mom how can Tina be the father of my baby?" Out of all people Mom have to pick Tina.

"You tell me, the way you both are looking at each other i would have guess that she got you pregnant."

"Aunty am sorry to disappoint but am not the father, but his name is Karan we all met in Boston." Div eyes were filled with tears all over again.

"I saw my Mom coming toward me and i got a bit scared, but she hold my face in both her hands and wipe of my tears. "Mom am scared"

"It okey dear your Mom is with you, don't worry about your Father i will make him understand." I just hope he got convinces because my self am not at all, i know my husband he can be evil if he want to be, but he love his daughter more than life, he will be mad but he will understand i hope.

"Dad is so possessive of me Mom, he will never accept that his only daughter, his baby is fu***n pregnant"

"WHAT!!!!!

"Dad!!! Dad you here at this time" holly fuck am died, he is so going to kill me, God help me i will be good from now onward.