Dad's harsh worlds.😭

"DAD!!!!!" I saw my father's face change color, am so dead today.

"Shut up Melisa, Sasha am talking to you , is it true what i heard your daughter is pregnant?" My palms were sweating badly my anger was growing each second within me. 

"Oh so now because she finale did something bad, she is Sasha daughter, not yours. When she is being all good she is Carter Smith daughter. Don't make me angry Smith." I cant believe man sometimes.

"I cant believe this, i go to the office so you and your brothers can have a better future, but here my only daughter is pregnant, i think i should celebrate, than to get angry, right Sasha?"

"I....i can explain Dad please" i was literally scared my Dad shouting at me was like 0.00% ever. I was always his little girl but right now i don't think so."

"Carter come down, cant you see that you are scaring her. Just keep your anger on check don't yell at her like that."

"I swear to God i will kill him, where the f**k does he live?" If i cant kill her it better i kill this dickhead who massed with my daughter.

"Is there anyone who is going to tell me where this shithead of an idiot live. Or i have to find that out my self."

"Dad his...his name is Ka...Karan from Boston i meet him there." There was nothing else i know about him, i saw my Father looking at me waiting for other information about him, but what can i say because even i know shit about him, lucky Mom stepped in.

" Sweetheart let it go, she was very drunk, it just happened. Please let her rest now." Dad growls at Mom oh Me i don't know.

"What the f**k a one night stand Mel, is this how i have raised you. To go strewing around every guy.

"CARTER ENOUGH, YOU SAID ENOUGH!!!" He was right but i cant see my daughter breaking each second because of his worlds.

"Not now Sasha, i wont let you stop me, and you young lady. How much more will you strew up your life tell me. A one night stand, for fuck sake how can you be so irresponsible i cant believe that you are my daughter am very disappointed at you Divyanka. You don't know shit about this stupid dickhead yet you are going to have his child. How is that even going to work." My baby girl eyes, that used to be full of love for me now i can only see pain, sadness. I guess i went overboard, i love this beautiful young lady more than my life and seeing her hurt, it hurt me as well. 

"Carter Samuel Smith enough, it is enough. Don't call your daughter with names, remember she is still our daughter. She needs your support right now. And if you want to sleep on your bed than you will behave your self." My Mom said pointing fingers on my Dad chest and if i wasn't so angry at my self right now, i would have laugh at Dad he looked so scared of Mom.

"Daddy am sorry, i know i have disappointed you and drag your name into the mud, am sorry, please forgive me" my body gave up on me, and the next second i was on the floor crying bitterly blaming my self for everything and Dad come to me and took me in his arms and hug me so tight, God how much i needed that, my Dad's strong arms around me protecting me from every trouble, all i did in that second was to hug him back and cry into his chest.

"Am very sorry princess i shouldn't have said all that to you my love. It just that Dad loves you so much sweetheart, you are my only Princess and i got hurt easy when ever anything bed happens to you Princess. And don't worry will deal with this together, your Father is always with you always." Seeing her like that broke me completely, my wife is right she need me the most right now and i will do just that, i will try and keep my anger to my self.

"Daddy i know i have disappointed you so much please forgive me."

"Hey you idiot forget about all this now, your Dad is with you. But they is one thing you can do"  i kissed her hair, God how much i love this beautiful girl in my arms right now.

"Anything Dad tell me" i said raising my head from his chest to look at his serious face.

"You know am way to younger than your Mom, so you will have to tell your child to call me Uncle, and your Mother Grandma."

" Daddy" i hit his arm playfully.

"Okey.....okey but dear am still young to be a grandfather again, Zac have done enough damages, but i will make an exception for you my grandson will call me grandpa."

"But Dad it can be a granddaughter as well"

"You know nothing Mel, am telling you it going to be a grandson, and you will see i will take him fishing, skating and teach her to ride a cycle. And when he turn one year i teach him everything about the business."

"I Love You Daddy." I gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

"I Love You Too Sweetheart"

Everything was settled but my elder brother was so angry at me not that i blame him, but even he had his wife pregnant before marriage. Tyson and Tylor come around in a week, and looh was just a sweetheart he was happy that he will be a big uncle and that now Dad wont fuss over him all the time, but honest i did not give the fuck what they think about me. Only my parent matters to me, and Dad was not happy nor mad which was good.