landing

I have been on a call with my PI for an hour now and out of six people who took the video were actually good friend of mine and the girls, but only one person who have the video it non other than, Miss Gonka who work for an Indian telly news, and she is well knows as her good work, she does not want to give us the clip but i guess it helped to have good expensive lawyers and they told her, that she cant use the video because it an inversion of my privacy, plus the video was taken without my permission. And she said that since it was a public place she had a right to take a video. But that only did more worse for her because it was a private party and she was not even invited so she can get arrested for that, and i guess it did help me because the video was deleted for her phone and was told to never even think to use it even if she have a copy. But news always spread fast, the news channel where asking about who might be the girl that have a child with Kara. But in all this i felt really bed for ignoring Karan calls since morning, i just need time to my self and think on how i will make Arjun understand the situation at hand. I was typing on my lap top when i heard Arjun screaming calling out to Dad, and to my surprise both my Parent were on my door step looking at me with killer looks, i guess Mom told Dad that why they both are here now, i guess it time to face the music.

"Mom Dad you....you both are here...... sorry how was your flight."

"Save it Divyanka. Our flight is non of your concern."

"Now Hero tell me how is my Captain America doing, did you miss your grandpa, just like i have missed you." I started ticking his tum and his laughter have always been my piece point since he was born.

"Grandpa you will make me pee my pants, stop."

"Okey sorry. How tell me how you doing Hero?"

"Am good iron man but i have missed you and grandma so much, grandpa you know Mommy want me to meet...."

"ARJUN stop it, let them sit and have something first." He cant let his mouth shut for a second, i know he was about tho tell Dad and Karan.

"Tell grandpa dear, what did she said to you tell me."

"She....she......she said that i can meet my Daddy, but grandpa i told her i don't want to."

"Arjun tell grandma why you said you don't want to meet your Dad?" Every father is their children super Hero than what makes him don't want to meet his father.

"Sasha if he don't want to meet him than it finale he wont meet him."

"Arjun go to your room now, i need to speak to your grandpa dear." I love my father more than life but i cant let him keep doing this treating me like a five year old, i love Karan and i will make Arjun meet him even if i need to drag his ass to him so be it.

"But Mommy i....."

"Arjun i said now and you wont talk back at me ever again."

""FINE...."

"Dad i know you mean well, but they is a time for you to let go of me, am no longer a kid Dad am 24 years old with a 4 year old child. I know Mommy told you everything but i don't get it why you keeping Arjun away from Karan, it not like it was his fault that he was not in Arjun life Dad but rather my fault. I kept his son away from him. He could have meet his son when Arjun was only two but i did not let that happen. I know you trying to keep your grandson away from harm but Dad you are his grandfather that he loves more than his own Mother and any person that lives, you have tort him everything that he knows Dad. Am not saying don't get angry at Karan do please but i beg you don't keep Arjun away from him, he is the only family he have in this world Dad, he have no one to call his own but his son. Dad you are a father too, how will you feel if grandpa have kept us away from you. All am asking is you to give him and ear, listen to what he had to say than take a decision after but please don't let my Son suffer at your decision." I whip my tears that i did not even notice while talking to dad, and ran to my room.

"Carter i know how you feel but please think about Arjun and your daughter too. Your hate for this boy, what good will it bring to our family. Are you willing to loose your daughter and grandson. let me tell you dear you wont be able to survive if you loose Arjun, because you love him dearly do you even know that we have five kids but you never change any of them their dippers but you did everything for Arjun from changing him bathing him sleeping with him and feeding him."

"But now Mel want to take him away from me and give him to that man."

"You are taking her wrong dear, she will never take him,from you. You should be proud of your self that you have raised such an amazing young boy. And don't you trust your upbringing tell me, Arjun will never live without his grump old grandpa, and i only feel sorry for Karan because he will have to face the Arjun Sath Smith he wont let him in easily i know my grandson. Now chill and let us meet this young man and see if he is good for our daughter and grandson." I try to chill him out but he is hurt and i cant blame him he had given everything in him to love and pamper Arjun they both are each others weakness.

"But Sasha what if they want to move far away from us than how will i live without my grandson."

"See i have always told you, that don't let your love for Arjun be your weakness but straight, i know they will never move from us ever Carter i promise you, now come let go and you can sleep a bit i have a jet leg my self." We went to our room and we talk for sometime and even told Divya to call that Karan for dinner because we wanted to talk to him. Hope everything will go well.