Hello india...

My Dad is absolutely crazy he told me that he bought an apartment for me here in India but this looks nothing like it but a mansion, well it nothing compared to mansion back in New York, but this is to much. But i guess that is what you have to deal with when you have a billionaire of a father. The house was spotless cleaned, everything was just perfect, God i love my Father after a long flight i needed nothing but to sleep and relax for tomorrow. I took a shower and go straight to bed, planning on calling my father the next morning. I set my alarm i don't need to be late tomorrow it my 1st day and i need to look good too. I woke up on a very annoying alarm, but i jumped and get myself ready for the big day. But first i did one most important thing to call my Dad.

 But first i did one most important thing to call my Dad

"Oh i guess the network in India finale picked up"

"Dad am sorry, i was going to call you, but i fell asleep suddenly. I feel very bad Dad."

"Am jocking Princess now tell me how you settling in, how is your new house do you like it?"

"Dad it very big for one person you know? But it very beautiful thank you, and yes there was no need for five cars Mr Billionaire." I said rolling my eyes, knowing very well how much he hate it if i called him Mr Billionaire.

"MEL!!!!

"Okey sorry Dad, i wont ever call you that again. Now where is Arjun can i talk to him once."

"No you cant, because Hero left me for Tina last night, he slept in Tina house."

"That little devil, got an opportunity as soon as i left wow i guess you were wrong when you said he loves you the most than

"That little devil, got an opportunity as soon as i left wow i guess you were wrong when you said he loves you the most than." I laugh at my Dad now he will know how it feels like.

"He loves me okey.....Tina bribed him with ice cream that why, we all know that Hero is grandpa's little boy."

"We have to agree to disagree on that old man, your Hero is unstoppable now you will see he will be on team Aunty Tina all the way, unless you buy him something big and bribe him." One thing i know about my Dad he hate loosing, and Arjun is the most wanted next big deal for him, my Dad cant live without him and he will be hurt if Arjun chooses Tina over him.