angry friends

It been a week now and both Anita and Mihika are not talking to me, not that i blame them but i had my own reason why i did not tell anyone about Arjun. Every time i come to sit with them they just go and sit somewhere else, and it hurt when they do that but i guess they is nothing i can do now. Vivek have been on my case about going out with him but to be honest i really did not want to go. And they is Karan.......... i should not be angry at him but i am because he took my worlds to heart. I know i told him to stay the hell away from me but still i wanted him to fight for me and show me that he cares, that he wanted to be with me not that hoodrat. But i guess his worlds were not true all he wanted was to get into my pants again. I don't know how he does that but he don't even i knowledge the fact am always around him, it like he is not even affected by anything. But it cool i have learn to live with it for a year now. Seeing different girls hanging in his arms every time Miss Kapoor hosted a function oh a part it like stabbing my heart with a big knife. I set all alone trying to have my lunch but my mind drifted far away with thought, until,i was called for the next shoot.

I wanted to talk to the girls before going home i heard enough of this silence treatment they giving me.

"Guys i know i did wrong, i should have told you but it really never crossed my mind, and am sorry." That just bull and i know by the look they giving that non of them is buying my trap story. "Okey....okey maybe it just that i never really wanted to talk about my son that all, but if you want to know that i will tell you guys."

"What makes you think that we will trust your worlds now, after lying to us for two years. Maybe it because you don't know who the father is." Ops i shouldn't have said that but she made me so angry.

"That was uncalled for Anita and i do know who my child father is. Just because i don't want to talk much about my baby does not mean that i will sleep around and forgot about my son father. You guys are right i should just leave." How can Anita say like that, that is the same as calling me a w***e.

"Divya wait am sorry i shouldn't have said that, it really rude on my part, special because i know that you are not that type of a girl am sorry. Can you forgive me." I hold my ears out asking for her forgiveness. We hug each other and started crying into each others arms.

"You are not wrong, even i did wrong by not telling you guys about my child. I promise you guys i will tell you everything you want to know."

We went and sit under a tree outside the studio so we can get our private, and we share our lunch, i guess not only me who have not eaten her lunch even they did not.

"No..no..... guy forget about that, what i want to know is what is going on between you and Karan?"

"Why you both staring at me like that, they is nothing really nothing to tell Mihika." I try to cover my sadness but i guess am not good enough into hiding things.

"Come on Divya we know you hiding something, and beside the guy was all over you for almost a year and just like that he just stop trying, don't you finding it fishy." Serous i was like Karan massager sometimes but after our first Telly award boom stopped nagging me.

"Maybe his interest changed, so what the big deal, can we please stop talking about him please." Bad idea changing the subject now it just went from bad to worse.

"Did you guys finale confess your love, with Vivek?" If not Karan than it have to be Vivek she was interested in.

"Oh my God you guys really Vivek, are you guys love Guru ooh what."

"We know that you love someone between the guys on the show. And am,absolutely sure it Vivek, right Anita." I gave her a wink, if she was going to tell us that we have to instigate her.

"Right plus he told us that you guys will be spending time together, and i cant believe you Divya, how can you hide your boyfriend from us, he is our future brother in law." How much i wish to capture that anger on her face it just priceless.

"Oh God Anita i think Vivek is the father of Divya son, is that why you hiding him."

"WHAT!!!!! Are you guys crazy, why on earth will Vivek be Arjun father and get this straight I.. DON'T..LOVE.. VIVEK. And i will never love him, because i am in love with Karan." Seeing their shocked faces i just wanted to go and run away so, i stood up to go but they both hold me back down.

"Wait....if you love Karan why don't you tell him, am sure even he loves you Div."

"Anita is right Divya i think you should tell him. And you both look good together i must say. Are you going to confess your love to him?"

" No am not, and i don't even know if he still feel the same way about me. And beside i don't think i want to be on a relationship with him." What if i fall madly in love with him and ended up getting hurt.

"But why Divya."

"Come on Anita we all know that Karan is a women man, and he sleep with every moving boobs, and every women who is willing to open her legs for him. I don't want to put my self into that relationship and got hurt, it better i stay far from him and he does the same. Now can we drop this karan issue please." I don't want to cry in front of anyone special when it is about my feeling for Karan.

"I think he have change Divya. Oh tell me are you guys coming to Aly part in his house?" The change of subject was needed before my friend started to cry.

"Yaah am coming Divya you should come with Tina, am,missing her crazy ass, i will come to get you by your house."