fiance

I was tired after the interview and total forgetting about my supposedly birth day, how will i enjoy happily without my Dad talking to me, i know Arjun and I will be fine but what about me and my Dad? Anywhere my sleep is what important right now because really i have no energy left to fight with my Dad. After taking a shower i lay on my bed relaxing when i heard a soft knock on my door.

"Arjun you, come...what happened with you? You look like a mess baby." I kissed his messy hair God it been a while since he had a haircut. Him and Dad have this silly hair cut they do.

"Sorry Mommy, i was very mean to you, i made you cry a lot am sorry Mommy."

"Baby it okey, Mommy is not angry at you, but i was little hurt because you said you hate me that all, tonight you will sleep with Mommy, i missed you." It felt good to have my son in my arms, that to sleeping next to me.

"But Mommy i don't hate you, just that i don't like that man that why i say so."

"Baby can you do Mommy a big favor please? I know you don't like him but dear at least give him one chance for Mommy sake please. You know he loves you so much just meet him dear."

"But Mommy......

"Okey you don't talk to him it okey, it doesn't border me anywhere. Am very tired you sleep we will talk in the morning love you." I wont lie am hurt that Arjun wont give a day to Karan to get to know him but i am to be blamed.

We both pretended to be sleeping, and my phone kept on ringing Karan, i have promised him that i will talk to Arjun because he wanted to take us both out tomorrow but i don't know if it a good idea now. I felt tears forming in my eyes not believing that am about to loose the man i love because if i have to choose it will always be Arjun always. I love Karan, i don't believe that i am in love with this head guy, i love him but i will never let that love be my weakness never, nor will i ever let it come between me and my son. Arjun is my first priority than my love life after that. I didn't know i was sobbing until i felt Arjun small hands comforting me.

"Mommy please don't cry, i will talk to that man if you want me too but don't cry please."

"You don't have to meet him baby to make me happy. Mommy will be fine."

"But i want to meet him,"

"You know that you will be meeting your Dad right, and not just that man, as you call him?" I was happy shocked whatever it is i was happy because he was willing to meet Karan and am so damn happy.

"Yeeees Mommy i know......i know and i wont be mean to him i promise. And i have promised grandma too." Ops there it is, doing all this for the sake of his grandma.

"So you doing all this because of grandma isn't, not because you want to?"

"No it not like that"

"Arjun forget it okey, let just sleep and when you willingly want to meet up with your father than you tell me, but not when you are forced to do it. From today on ward we will not talk about Karan is that clear?" I will give him his space to come to his own terms about Karan.

I was heartbroken, but i choose to ignore it for the betterment of my family, Dad and my relationship haven't improved yet but Mom and Tina have been trying to med our relationship. I talked to Karan regarding Arjun and he was more than understanding,be said that Arjun needed time to process everything and that be did not mind because the day he will forgive him, he will make it a memorable day for both of them. It been one month and Arjun haven't said anything about meeting Karan. But on the other hand my relationship with with Karan have improved and the only thing i can say is that i was madly in love with the father of my child, on set we are professionals but now and then we do our romance and it is amazing, it felt like i was a teenager in love.

Anita and Mihika have been by my side and they both are very supportive of our relationship. What can i say about Tina and Aly, well they were over joyed special Tina since we both are dating best friends. Tyson have some trash on Mihika which is very funny because every time she come home he changes clothes like ten times and act really weird but it cute because my friend find it very handsome. Today was Karan birthday and the 8 of us went to a romantic get away for a day. Me and karan, Aly and Tina, Mihika and Tyson and Rohit and Anita. We had a good time and they also promise on bringing Arjun and Karan together which i was really greatfull for. Later i decided to spend the night in Karan house and Tina promise to look after Arjun, Karan and I were sleeping cuddling to each other after our beautiful night of passion. How i wish that time can stop for a while.

"Karan did you enjoy your birth day babe?" I gave him a small kiss on his bare chest.

"It was the best birthday ever love, and mostly because my beautiful fiance was with me." I cant get enough of her for the past few month she have been my drug and am happy to be addicted to it, because she makes me happy, the only thing missing is our Son.

"Karan.......

"Yes i know i cant call you that in public but Divya that the truth at least i can call you my fiance in our bedroom. Plus this is the only place where i can call you that proudly." When i asked her to marry me she was happy and sad because her father don't like me and that we have to keep our relationship between us.

"But the best will be when our son will be with us don't you think so?" I know how much he wanted Arjun here but that never happened.