the family

It been a long beautiful five years of my life Karan and I have been married for long five years now and Arjun was nine years and my son really got the good look and he sure is using it to his advantage. Aly and Tina have married for four years and they have a beautiful four year old daughter Tishan. Well my Dad have forced us all to move back to New York where we can be near him and his two idiot Son in laws agreed to him. And about the show, yes we still shoot but we always fly every weekend and we shoot a scene that can last a month. And Karan and Aly have really did good with the Hotels, Arjusha Hotels named after their kids which was sweet. And they don't just have once Hotel now they have Four Hotel two in India and two in America. And Karan and I have a two year old Daughter Krya Sasha Patel i was happy that he was there for his daughter form the beginning. Tyson moved to India to be with Mihika and when he told Dad about Mihika being pregnant Dad told him to marry her because he wont have any Smith Grandchild be born out of wedlock. They got married six month back and Mihika is seven month  pregnant now. Tylor is doing good and love his single life, and Looh love being an uncle and still running after every girl.

          Arjun 9year old

          Arjun 9year old

My Father's relationship with Arjun never seems to break but it got even more stronger during the years, he spend his 60% in my parents house and the rest of what is left at home with us, but we are happy. Today we are having a family dinner at my parents house, and lately Arjun have been doing something that really makes my heart skip. My nine year old son was driving and when i got angry he told me that his grandpa let him drive his new Audi. We pulled up in my Dad house and everyone was already there waiting for us only.  

"Finale the Patel's have decided to bless us with their presence, what took you guys so long."

"Really Mrs Aly Goni we are only five minute late and please blame Dad's Hero he was busy with his hair and changing outfit more than five times. How is my niece doing.?" Tina and I haven't seen each other in a week now.

"She is fine but you need to talk to your brother on law, he is spoiling her so much, it bad enough that Dad is doing the spoiling  and i cant even tell him to stop or else he will take me to task."

"You might as let them, you know Karan is even worse i tell you,  if am telling him not to over do it, he makes me feel guilt that he was not there to spoil Arjun so he will do as he like with his daughter." We went to the living room and Mihika was there as well gossiping with my Mom.

It have been a good chilled day and the boys of our family went to the private room to talk business. Every now and there Dad will sit down with Zac, Tyson,Karan,Aly and Tylor and talk to them about running a successful business. After they talk they all come for drinks and we have our fun as a big family. Tina And I have decided to play a prank with Dad, it been long since he got angry at us.

"Guys Tina and I wanted to tell you Dad that we have decided to take Arjun and Tishan to boarding."

"Are you both crazy, they are both not going anywhere and if you are keen of sending kinds there than why don't you two spend a week in jail if you survive i might consider."

"But Dad Tishan is really a handful now and you know the last one month i have to change five different nannies because of her"

"Enough Tina i don't care even if you change them every day but you are not sending my granddaughter to that hell hole never, am going to lay down before i do something wrong."

"Dad please were just pulling your lag, it been a while since you scold us, so we thought of pulling your leg."

The day was good and finale Karan and I wanted to make an announcement to everyone.

"Karan and I have something to share with you all, the thing is we are going to be parents again." My Mom hug us happily and everyone wished for us.

"You pregnant?"

"Yes Mom with twins this time, i blame Tyson and Tylor for that."

"Congratulation brother, and since we are sharing good news, Tina and I are two month pregnant as well."

"TWO MONTH!!!!!!!"

"Yes and before you all eat me, you guys know when Tina gave birth to Tishan there were some complication, so the Doctor have asked us not to say anything until she turned two month at lest."

"Karan...Aly."

"Yes Father in law."

"You both tell me, don't you have better jobs to do than you be busy getting my daughters pregnant?"

"We....well-it just....we i mean it just happen."

"Am jocking congratulation to both of you, am,really happy to be a grandfather again."

They all lived happily every after

*****************THE END*********************

Love

Shahrani😘