Bliss Morning.

I rushed into my new car, running away from everyone to tell you the truth. I just cant wait to get home and see the dress my designer from New York have made, my Mom told me it a surprise i just hope it a good one. I drove home and pack my car on the drive way and went inside to get ready to go and pick my family from the airport in two hours. I got ready with my slim jean and white top, i was still trying to prepare some food for my self when a door ball rang, i hate it when someone interrupt me when am about to eat. I leave my anger aside a went to open the door i was shocked, i stood there not moving and inch until the only person in the door called out to me, tears running down face. I bend down and take him into my arms and shower him with numerous kisses all over his handsome face.

"Mommy!!!" 

"Arju, my baby" i was on my knees kissing him all over his face, his laughter i missed it so much, i never thought i missed his this much until now seeing him, in front of my face

"Arju, my baby" i was on my knees kissing him all over his face, his laughter i missed it so much, i never thought i missed his this much until now seeing him, in front of my face. "Baby Mommy missed you soo much, look at you God you have grown so big now, such big muscle you have my baby, did you miss Mommy too."

"Even i missed you too Mommy but grandpa said that if i cry than even you will cry, so i was a big boy i did not cry."

"He was right, even i would have felt bad if you would have cry, speaking of grandpa where are they, how come you are here all alone." I took my little Angel in my arm and walk out side and i almost woke up from the floor with Arjun in my arms.

" SURPRISED" They all yelled at the same time, how much i missed my family. They all hug me with Arjun still in my arms, i did not want to let go of him and surprisingly he locked his tiny arms around my neck not letting go of me, i was happy.

"Mel my dear, Dad missed you so much princess, how have you been?" I just let my tears flow down for once i did not hide my happiness after so long am seeing my princess right in front of me. I took her into my arms with my grandson and walk toward the couch in living room.

"You all lied to me, i thought you guys said you will be landing in two hours, not fair Dad." I lean closer into my father arms, how much i missed his strong arms around me. My Mom was giving me the looks that says, "you only missed you father look" so i finale took her into my arms as well.

We all talked for hours and yes my dress was absolutely beautiful. My brothers were happy to see me as well, but sadly zac wife Nicol did not come since she is 8 month pregnant, but she did send me a gift. And of course my best friend was here too, without Tina my big day would have been not a big day. Later Arjun protected that he only want to sleep with Mommy, what could be the best day for me without sharing my bed with the love of my life, my Arjun. Since i missed his third birth day he was going to make me pay for it. Not that i mind getting punished by my son. I put him to sleep after hours of talking section, of how he always see me on Tv and that Dad always watch my show. And that he moved from his bedroom to sleep in mine because he always misses me, which get me into tears. Right at this second i have made up my mind, Arjun wont go back to New York with my family, but will stay here with me i cant dare to listen to how much my son craved for me when am still alive, i wont let that happen again. Finale i fell asleep thinking about the big day tomorrow afternoon.

I woke up and seeing my son still sleeping i cover him with the blanket, and went into my parents room, i knocked the door and i went inside and they both were awake by now.  My Dad patted the place next to him and Mom and like a little baby i was happy to be in between my parents warmth. I set inside the blanket and greet them. I wanted to talk to them about Arjun, but i know my Dad wont agree easily to just part ways with his grandson that he loves dearly. We talked about this afternoon awards and they couldn't be more happier with my success.

"Dad i wanted to ask you something, about Atjun." All of a sudden i felt scared to even ask him.

"Tell me Mel what is it princess."

"Dad i was wondering can Arjun stay back here with me,"

"But Mel"

"Dad hear me out first before you say something, i know that Arjun is your baby and you love him so much, but Dad even i love him and i missed him so much Dad. And i also missed his third birth day please Dad." I know he is not convinced at all but i have to try and make him understand.

"Mel dear am not against you staying with Hero here but understand princess you are always busy with your work, and back home he have everyone with him. It wont be easy for him to adjust easily please Mel." If hero stays back than how.....how can i stay without him no.....no.

"I will make time Dad, i will work half the hours i was working, please Mom please make Dad understand." If i cant make him understand than only Mom can.

"The way i see it Divya is that both you and your Dad have a point, you miss Arjun and you want to be with your son which is good dear. And Carter have a point too, how can you make time for him because dear Arju, will need your time and attention." I don't know what to say, they both look sad and they both want to be with Arjun i have no idea on what to do.

"But Sasha."

"Let me finish Carter, tell me what is the most important thing for you in this entire world?" I know him and his family is his life special his kids.

"You know my kids are my life baby, and i can do anything for my family." I have no idea where this is this going but what ever it is it does not smell right.

"You right your kids are your life, just like your daughter her son is her life Carter, i know it wont be easy to live without Arjun but dear you have seen him cry at night missing his mother. Why separate them now, let just ask Arjun what he want and and gave him that." I know he loves his grandson and it wont be easy without him, but we need to do what is best for my grandson.