drunk in love

The second the door closes, i pushed him by the door kissing him hungrily he moan between the kiss, he took control and he pick me in his arms into the bed, and he come on top of me. He took my lips into a passionate kiss and we were kissing each other hungrily after sometime we broke the kiss. Before i can get my mind into senses he started to kiss my neckline and i did what everyone would have done i pulled him more closer into me, how much i missed him i didn't care for what will happen tomorrow i just wanted him only him. He open the zipper of my dress and started to dropping wet kisses on my shoulder pressing my breast hard under the bra, i moan out his name, giving him more carriage to go on, he was about to unhook my bra when a river of tears come out of my eyes. He pull back and took me into his arms hugging me tight, i just want to be here for the rest of my life if possible.

"Who.....who was that girl with you?"

"I don't know her okey, i..just.... i just met her." As much as i was drunk but i never wanted to hurt her like this, and i new that if she sees that idiot girl next to me she will get angry, but she started it not me.

"What do you mean you don't know, she was kissing you all over your neck, and you seem to have enjoyed it too." I said with an angry pout.

"She was all over me, but i did not enjoy it at all, i only wanted you to do all those things with me, but you were dancing with all those horn boys, even when you new that i wont like it, but still you danced with them."

"Am sorry Karan i was angry, and i wont do it again. I never want to hurt you." I kissed his chest and hug his more tight.

"So now do you love me right, you wont ever run away from me leaving me all alone again. Divya i have changed am not that same man anymore, you were right when you said i am a manwhore i was but i have changed only for you. Because i love you so much, even when you run away from me that night in Boston, i still searched for you."

"Please forgive me, i love you so much Karan, i never stopped thinking about you, and....and do you know what happened that night." I started to tickle him, God i will never drink again am,so loosing my mind i think.

"You know your sister hate me,sshhhh don't tell her okey she might hate you too."

"She don't hate you, it just that she is always protective of me and Arjun, and think you wont be good for Arjun. Ooh yes and she calls you names too maybe she really hate you." We both laugh and from no where i saw him open another bottle, and gave me another glass.

"arjun, listen i have a idea i should kiss your sister than she will like me, i am a good kisser right babe." I raise my collar up on my amazing brilliant idea.

"Stupid am not Arjun am Divya. Arjun is our son not me." I slap his shoulder and the next moment i felt my face all wet when i look up at him his mouth was wild open all the alcohol spilled out.

"Son wait did you son,like a really son."

"He is four year old Karan, of course he is a living son. That night i got pregnant and my Dad was so mad at me and i saved you because i did not know anything about you, he would have killed you for getting me pregnant." As i turn to look into his eyes, i saw tears running out of his eyes it broke my heart, he doesn't want our son that why he is crying. "If...if you...you don't want him it fine Karan, i wont bring him infant of you." I wanted to cry out loud but i hold it back, i was about to stand up when he pressed him lips on my lips, and before i can react be scoped me onto a hug.

"Ca....can i meet him Div please, i have a son. I HAVE A SON!!!! You don't know i always wanted to have a family, am all alone i have no one to call my own, my parent gave me up when i was still a baby, and i grew up in forester homes, no one loved me. When i turned 18 i run and run and started working in a bar and look after my self. The only thing i ever wanted was to show my parents that i was worth keeping, that they shouldn't gave me up. When i was in college Mrs wright gave me my big break, she was our theater teacher she got me a small gig when i was 22. And when i meet you in Boston in an instance i fell for you, but the next morning you were gone, i try looking for you but it was like you never existed. And i meet you for the second time on set, i was so happy that finale you your self have come to me, but you did everything to chase me away, even i did wrong i know, but that girls after the Award i swear i don't know how she got there. But after her i never slept with any girl. I try to be better like you said. I don't want to miss out of his life anymore Divya, does....does he know about me?"

"Karan am so sorry, i didn't know about all this, am feeling really bad now that i have kept Arjun away from you. It all my fault i should have never kept a son from its own father. I didn't think that you will be a good father for our son, instead i have all this hatred filled in my heart for you that i did not think about Arjun and you. I promise you Karan i will never let Arjun hate you, he will love you so much with everything he have. I will tell him about you when i got home and i will let you meet him i promise." Am feeling so guilt for judging him like i did. I took away his right to be a father to our son not just him but i also took away the father from my son. I am my father little girl i should have understand that even Arju will need his father. I was selfish but not anymore.