𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 ǟքօƈǟʟʏքֆɛ 𖤐

Marieta was a normal girl, well that's what she wanted others to think... In school, she didn't really stand out from the others and that's exactly how she wanted it. However, she did get a lot of attention from boys because of her curvy body and Marieta didn't like that at all she's been always shaking her head at the thought of boys picking bodies over inner beauty.

Marieta was always fascinated by "love " she didn't know what it was but she craved it. It was a normal day in school, Marieta once again was daydreaming about love and how would it be like if a boy ever stuck around and made her feel loved.

After school, Marieta was heading home, on the way she came across a silky black cat. She was awestruck by the look of the cats big dreamy yellow eyes.

Marieta realized she had a missed call from her mum so she quickly walked past the cat and headed her way

Marieta realized she had a missed call from her mum so she quickly walked past the cat and headed her way. As she was rushing home she felt someone behind her... it was the same cat she just came across.

Marieta stopped and turned to the cat, she was taken back as the cats once big yellow eyes turned bright red but as Marieta blinked the cats' eyes turned back to their original color.

She stayed in shock for a while but then she brushed it off "I'm imagining things, great" Marieta said to herself making her feel crazy.

As the girl walked her way home she enjoyed the sunny weather and the little breeze that made her feel alive and happy. Marieta loved nature and taking walks but she preferred the rainy days the more dark weather days.

It was just something about the rain that gave her that chill vibe, an escape from reality for once. The way the raindrops made a sound as they fell on the hard ground and that feeling of letting go.

As Marieta arrived home, she felt weird she felt as if she doesn't belong here but that was usual to her.

She took off her shoes and ran upstairs finally collapsing on her bed slowly closing her eyes shut but then her eyes shot open caused by her mum calling her "MARIETA COME DOWN HERE" "Yes mum I'm coming!" Marieta replied rolling her eyes.

Marieta trek down the stairs annoyed as her mum had a big bright smile. Marieta raised her eyebrow "why is she so happy?" Marieta thought to herself as a blonde haired boy walked towards her.

"Nice to meet you Marieta my name is Kai," the blonde haired boy said with love in his eyes while looking into Mariets bright hazel eyes

Marieta blushed as the boy bit his lip while examining her beauty. " Alright love birds that's enough," Marieta's mum said making Marieta give her a death stare and Kai giggle.

"Kai's mum and I are best friends and since our neighbor is moving out I suggested they can come and move next to us" Marieta's eyes widen at the thought of Kai being around her all the time every day, right next to her.

"Well that's nice" Marieta answered unsure with the idea. She always been around boys that look her up and down cat called her or even worse try to touch her.

But she wasn't sure about Kai, he was... different.

Marieta always knew what someone wanted, It scared her not knowing what he truly wanted from her.

She headed back upstairs while Kai was downstairs talking with her mum. It started to rain as Marieta heard the raindrops, she was relieved about going back to bed getting to watch the rain from her window and just chill after a long day.

As she slowly dozed off Marieta heard scratches coming outside the window. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

 She raised an eyebrow in curiosity

It was the black cat from earlier. She recognized the cat because of its big bright yellow eyes. Marieta opened the window without hesitation and took the cat inside placing it on to her bed.

The cat snuggled next to Marieta's chest. She didn't care at this point if the cat was dirty or soaking wet Marieta fell in love with the cat immediately.

"I'm going to name you Amon," Marieta said almost tearing up on how the cat cutely looked into Marieta's eyes with its bright yellow ones.

The name sounded so right.

They both snuggled up under the covers while looking out the window seeing the drops fall. And hearing the strong wind blow through the trees.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧✧*:・゚
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺☺️❤️