Under a spell

"I-I don't understand...everything is so blurry for me I don't even know who I am"

"You're mine"

____

"I-im sorry I g-got to go"
I stuttered feeling a tear escaped my eye.

Braking the spell everyone unfroze and went on with their day like nothing had happened.

I ran on my way to my room seeing Langdon's disappointed sad eyes at the back of my head.

And that's when I bumped into him.

"Omg I'm sorry Nathan I didn't see you there"

"It's fine princess"
He giggled as I tried fixing his hair god I loved his curls.

"By the way I want to talk to you"
He scratched the back of his head all the boys do that when they have something on their chests.

"Sure"

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room, I caught a glimpse of Langdon's cold stare but I just brushed it off.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"You"
His answer was instant making me giggle.

He laid on my bed resting his head with his hands looking at me all dreamy like.

"You're not a witch aren't you? when your eyes flashed Red I immediately knew you were something special"

I sat on my bed next to him as he began to carefully examine me head to toe.

"To be honest, I don't even know who I am."

"I saw the way Langdon looks at you"

Well that was off topic.

"He's literally craving you Marieta"

"What?"
I questioned him even though I knew it was true.

"He's just deciding if I'm the right choice for the sanctuary you dummy"

I ruffled his curly locks.

"Right"

I could sense the change in his feelings, he was nervous now.

"Marieta I really need to get this off of my chest, I need to tell you before we all die and I won't have the chance, princess I lov-"

"Im i interrupting something?"
The door opened by itself revealing Langdon in the door frame tilting his head to the side.

"Ugh!" I grunt in frustration as I walked past Langdon just trying to get away from him.

His jealous ass always ruins everything.

(Michaels POV)