𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓈 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎𖤐

Her eyes began to slightly open as the sun made it through her long red curtains splashing her room with a lively vibe making her sit up and stretch her arms up while breathing in the fresh morning.

While breathing out a sudden painful whine from beside her made her jump.

She moved closer to him as she caressed his soft cheek.

"Hey, Nathan are you alright." She whispered softly as the sight of him sleeping made her heart melt.

His closed eyes kept on twitching and shutting tightly as she figured that he was having a nightmare.

Nathan started to gasp for air making it clear to her that this was more serious than some usual nightmare.

"Nathan wake up wake up!" Marieta shook him in her arms, his gasps become more desperate as if his lungs had given up on him.

His eyes shot wide open almost falling out of his head they were teary red the veins popped out more than normal.

He continued to grasp for air even fully awake as Marieta tried to talk to him.

"Everything is okay your awake I'm here" she held him in her arms as their bodies radiated warmth from the touch.

"What happened" she looked deeply into his tired eyes.

"He tried to kill me he was choking me and-"

"Who tried to kill you!?"

"The boy, he had these piercing blue eyes that starred into my soul and blonde curly hair He started to choke me as he repeated himself growling at me " She's mine shes mine!"

"It's okay it was just a nightmare" she hoped as she placed her hand on his arm.

"It felt so real..."

"Oh please, you know damn right I wouldn't let anything happen to you plus you're also immortal so really nothing can happen to you." She giggled making him join.

"Marieta you're precious ." He looked into her hazel eyes as she stared into his, she did want him but the feeling inside wouldn't let her. That constant feeling of guilt really got to her, it was as if she was cheating on someone but who? She was single as a Pringle so why was this feeling so wrong when she was with him?

Her eyes trailed on the floor refusing to look at him any longer as her feelings just got overwhelming. She could feel his emotions drop from ten to zero. Nathan knew when someone didn't want him but that wasn't the case.

Marieta did feel something towards him but there was a blockage between her and her feelings.

"I better get going then" Nathan said snapping her eyes back to his.

Marieta didn't hesitate and ran to hug him before his presence left the door and all she could do is blame herself.

He hugged her back even tighter like there was no tomorrow.

She looked him in his sad eyes as she said " if that guy starts choking you again tell him I'm on my way to beat his ass" she said in her most convincing voice making him chuckle.

"I will, don't worry" he winked at her and with that he left her room as she sat on her bed with a sigh.

She sat there for a minute just thinking about her encounter with the mysterious devilish boy in her vision. Even though his face didn't reveal to her she was pleased to at least have seen his kissable lips. There was just something about him that was luring. She had so many questions why did Cordelia call him the next supreme? Why did she lie about that only women can be supremes? Why couldn't she just forget about him?