𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽

Her tired eyes shot wide open as the sudden knock on the door woken her up from her beauty sleep.

Marieta sat up at in her bed with her feet dangling unsure if she should get up and open that door.

At this moment nothing could be seen, it was dark completely pitch black and chilling cold, even when she waved her hand in her face it wouldn't show a trace of it.

Who the hell could be knocking on my door at this time? Marieta thought.

Sliding on her slippers she moved dangerously slow towards her door gently wrapping her hand around the handle ready to attack.

She firmed her grip on the handle slamming the door wide open causing it to bounce back.

"Wooahhh slow down I'm sorry if I woke you up"

Marieta's eyes widened...she completely forgot.

"Oh Nathan sorry I forgot that you were coming." She wiped her tired eyes.

"Once again I'm sorry that I woke you up I just really wanted to see you." He looked deeply into Marieta's eyes which she only saw lust in them.

Marieta chuckled "So is this what you call "breaking into my room" by lightly knocking on my door?" She grinned at him.

"Well I thought it would be better to knock and not sneak in just in case I scared you but I figured I scared you anyway judging on how you slammed opened that door ready to attack me." He snickered.

"Oh come in you crackhead." Marieta turned around heading back into her bed.

After snuggling into her blankets an unsure stare planted on Nathan's face.

Marieta studied him, the way one of his tight black curl fell effortlessly on his face how stunning he looked as the moon reflected from the window to his flawless skin...he was surely a dream.

"Why you looking at me like that come lay with me you dummy?" She chuckled.

"Is just that I don't want to be disrespectf-"
Marieta pulled him in her bed shutting him completely.

She turned her body on her side facing him as they both looked into each other's eyes in complete silence . Marieta felt herself blushing, the way he examined her lips as if he wished for them to kiss him while he bit his.

Come on you know he doesn't actually love you, don't fall for him.

Her thoughts always ruined her mood as they filled her heart with doubts.

Okay even if he might just play me I want to play this game too let me enjoy myself for once...damn I really hope he isn't a mind reader like my dear friend Steve.

She chuckled at her flashbacks of earlier when Steve tried making a move on her which failed miserably.

"What you laughing at?" Nathan smiled while his eyes never left hers.

"Is this one guy that tried to make a move on me it was hilarious".

"Steve?"

"Yes how do you know?"

"Everyone's talking about it and the way you exposed him about his imaginary girlfriend that was classic!" Nathan beamed.