☽*・゚✧ 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬​ *・゚✧☾

"Don't leave with them"

"Show them how powerful you really are"

"They aren't your friends"

"Do not believe them DON'T fall for their trap"

"He's coming for you....soon my dear"

Unrecognizable voices whispered croakily into Marieta's ear, She couldn't move nor see. Everything was too dark but she listened...

Marieta got up from her bed gasping for air, dizziness overwhelming her.

"Stupid dream" She complained.

Marieta went over to her closet unable to pick her outfit for the day since she couldn't choose.

"so many clothes" she moaned.

After 10 minutes of her destroying her folded clothes and scattering them everywhere, she finally found what she was looking for.

Marieta had a bad feeling, that taste of bitter hate and sourness lingered in her mouth something was about to go down.

She went into her bathroom while brushing her teeth she stopped for a moment to look into the mirror examining her eyes.

They were her normal colour hazel, Marieta signed in relief.

After her shower, Marieta was thinking deeply about the dream she had.

The voices echoed in her head becoming louder and clearer.

"what does all this mean" She wondered.

After her fresh shower, Marieta put on her outfit and headed out the bathroom. She wondered where Amon was he was usually around her at all times. As she walked downstairs Marieta heard Amon hissing ready to strike.

She could feel his emotions he was furious as if he was ready to fight one of his biggest enemies.

"Amon that's not how we welcome our guests" Marieta heard her mum say.

"Guests?" Marieta thought to herself.

"Ah, here she is!" Marietas mum let out excitedly.

 "This is my daughter Marieta, she's very smart and an intelligent young girl"

 "Hello" Marieta smiled politely.

Marieta felt the same bad feeling she had earlier, the taste of bitter hate and sourness made her sick. Seeing the three ladies dressed in long black hooded cloaks made her feel sceptical.

Amon jumped into Marieta's arms still hissing at the ladies in front of her.

"Nice kitten you got there...black as a mystic night" one of the elderly lady with blonde hair mentioned.