Portal to Hell ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After a long time of thinking when she should go and approximately "risk" her life, Marieta decided to waste no time and go visit the neighbours across her.

She wanted to ask them to why they got that house considering it being "haunted".

Marieta didn't want to bring her cat with her thinking the owners probably wouldn't like having animals over.

All these thoughts were running through her head like a marathon making her excited to finally go into that house that has been pulling her in since the very first day she moved into this neighbourhood.

The first time her eyes landed on that house there was something off about it.

This strange feeling of coldness, death, sorrow and pain filled up her chest the more she looked at the house.

Yet it was normal to her as if she was used to it.

Marieta did believe in ghosts and all sorts of things but she wasn't sure she was going to encounter one.

She quickly ran down the stairs excited to finally step a foot inside that house.

As she opened her front door ready to head out she stopped for a while examining her surroundings thinking if she should actually knock on the door to hell.

She brushed off her concerning thoughts away and walked out her house heading straight to the "murder house."

As she was in front of the door about to knock, vivid visions rushed through her head.

She was unaware of her surroundings at this point, all she saw was her being som ewhere else in her visions.

In her visions, she saw the word "murder" being written in dripping blood.

Her vision was crystal clear she could smell the fresh blood being smeared into the wall.

Marieta snapped out of it heavily breathing while her head was pounding, completely taken back by what she had just experienced.

It didn't make her scared just more...curious

Marieta knocked on the door hardly breathing.

No response...

She knocked again hoping someone would open but the door opened by itself.

Marieta put on her smile ready to greet the new owners but her smile immediately dropped as no one was behind that door.

She stood there unsure of what to do, her head was telling her to turn around and go home but deep inside something was calling her almost luring her in.

As the girl stepped a foot inside she felt...at home?

This place didn't feel threatening to her at all. Mostly safe.

She scrunched up her face in confusion, this place had been through hell yet she feels more at home here than at her real home.

"Hello is anybody here," Marieta said loud enough for somebody to hear her.

No response

Marieta decided to walk around the house thinking the people who live here are probably somewhere out.

She knew it was wrong but a little exploring wouldn't hurt anyone.

Marieta decided to go to the kitchen first seeing how huge it was.

She encountered with a lady that was much older with red hair Marieta stayed in shock she thought no one was home.

"I'm so sorry for barging in like that I didn't mean to, the door opened on its own and-"