𝙃𝙄 𝙄𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙄𝙢 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙. 。・:*:・゚★

Marieta found herself looking into space with her heart full of pain and emptiness.

She fidgeted with her hands, pinching her skin causing it to turn red just to stop the tears from balling right out making her seem weak and drained.

She couldn't just show everyone her weaknesses they can't see her as an easy target.

Failing to fight the urge to not cry the tightness in her throat made her eventually sob as tears ran down her cheeks on her emotionless face.

She hated crying she really did...

The beautiful sunny day was soon replaced with clouds and storms reflecting Marieta's mood.

Realising her emotions triggered the weather Marieta opened her teary eyes as her vision was blurry, bringing her head up she looked directly at the gray sky feeling every cold drop fall on her smooth flawless face.

She loved the rain, it always calmed her down.

She remembered the times where she was watching the rain with someone really important to her she could feel the touch where they snuggled up in a blanket while hugging tight as they both watched the rain drops fall.

but she didn't remember who it was. Why couldn't she remember? She doesn't know, there were so many questions surrounding her life, the feeling of this current her not being actually her, as if there was something inside of her trying to crawl its way out.

Rain drops stopped dripping on her face as she realised someone held an umbrella above her head.

Marieta looked into Nathan's eyes which showed pure worry.

"Marieta what you doing here alone?" he held her hand.

"I was just...thinking" her voice revealed a
lie.

She faced away from him trying to hide her red teary face. But failed as Nathan gripped her chin forcing her to directly look him.

"Why are you crying, what happened?" He wiped her tears with his thumb as he caressed her cheek.

"I'm lost" her voice trembled making him hug her as she cried into his chest.

Marieta  usually swallowed up her weaknesses but she felt like she could rant to him about anything.
She felt safe.

"Come princess lets get you inside " he laced his fingers with hers as they both walked into her room.

"Talk to me" they both sat down on the bed as he continued to wipe her tears away.

"I'm lost I feel like....I feel like this is not me, as if I was a big lie and so many things don't make sense I jus-"

Nathan cut her off by kissing her forehead as he saw how distressed she was getting.

She skipped a heartbeat at how he looked into her eyes with pure love.

"Let me grab you some food and you will tell me everything okay?" He smiled at her earning one back as he left the room.

Marieta couldn't stop smiling, he was such a soft boy he cared for her than any man did.

But a sudden change of vibe in the room caused her smile to drop.

It felt so sinister like in a mental asylum.