who is..."𝐻𝑒"?

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥 "𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮" 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙩. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙙 "𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

Marieta woke up, her eyes shot wide open, they felt as if a bee just stunk them. Her heart pounding so fast she was convinced it's going to rip out her chest.

She laid there blinking trying to focus her eyes from not closing and falling back asleep. The girl was sweating profusely her throat so dry and sore.

Marieta felt a presence next to her.

It was Amon sleeping so cute and comfortable. She smiled as the cat was stretching and opened its dreamy eyes.

"You're an angel yet a whole demon in my dreams" Marieta giggled.

The girl checked her phone realizing she slept the whole time since she got home from school. The time was 11:00 pm Marieta finally decided to get up and go downstairs to get some water since her throat was killing her.

As she got off her bed and put on her black slippers she realized Amon was getting up as well. Marieta was in awe thinking how quick Amon already had trusted her knowing the fact that they just met today.

Them two walked down the stairs quietly trying not to wake up Marieta's mother, as she wouldn't be pleased to have a random cat in the house.

Marieta went straight to the kitchen pouring her a glass of water, She was in relieve as the fresh cold water went down her dry throat.

As she drank the whole glass she spotted Amon jumped onto the counter heading towards her. He rubbed his head against her shoulder, Marieta realized he was hungry considering he was a stray.

she walked to the fridge and got out some ham she had. Amon started meowing which made her smile.

She fed him the ham and poured some water into a bowl placing it on the ground for Amon to drink.

As Amon was enjoying his food Marieta was thinking "how could people think black cats are evil they are one of the cutest kitties out there".

Marieta headed to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and prepared her clothes for a shower. While showering she decided to go on a late night walk with Amon since they slept all day having nothing to do for the rest of the night.

After getting out of the shower and drying her body she put on her favourite outfit.

^^^^^ 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩

heading out the bathroom she saw Amon waiting right in front of her, relieved her mum didn't spot him while she was in the shower.

Marieta headed to the front door ready to leave with Amon with her still wet curly hair, she really didn't care if she gets sick at this point she just needed some fresh air and clear her mind from the bizarre dream she had earlier on.

As the two stepped outside Marieta felt free like if getting outside unlocked the beast inside of her. The sky was dark blue with yellow-ish clouds, she and Amon were sitting down on one of the benches enjoying the view.

She felt a little teary as she never felt this happy before, she finally had someone beside her. Marieta never minded going on walks by herself but having her Amon with her made her feel more complete.

 Marieta never minded going on walks by herself but having her Amon with her made her feel more complete

While Marieta was enjoying herself she couldn't get rid of the feeling of being watched. Now this wasn't a normal feeling, this feeling was very strong and Marieta could feel it.

As she tried ignoring it she spotted a blonde haired woman in the distance, She was wearing a black dark cape it was as if she was watching her so hard watching her every step.

Marieta glanced nervously around her. Her skin crawled as the fright that started in the pit of her stomach began to rise. She quietly panicked while searching for the eyes she was surely watching her. 

She tried to take a few calming breaths, but the ball of fear what now in her throat threatening to escape her lips and scream into the cold air.

But before Marieta freaked out, the odd woman disappeared into the dark night. Marieta knew this wasn't an ordinary woman taking a walk.

The powerful energy vibrating from this woman wasn't normal, Marieta had this gift to know peoples intentions, their aura but she couldn't figure out anything about her, only that her energy is strong and powerful.

While she was lost in her thoughts Marieta heard Amon hiss which freaked her out even more. "even Amon knows something isn't right" she turned to him and picked him up from the cold floor covering him with her warm jacket.