👄

"So I see you talking to some boys huh" Cordelia nudged her playfully earning a dry laugh.

"He wants to sneak into my room at night so we can just "talk" is funny how he thinks I'm stupid." Marieta rolled her eyes not at his intentions but the realisation of never finding a  genuine guy who would love her for her and not her appearance.

"Well if he tries touching you...you could teach him a lesson with the flick of your wrist he isn't powerful like you dear" Cordelia assured her.

"What do you mean he isn't as powerful as me?" She squinted her eyes.

"Males aren't as powerful as women you see only a Women can become the supreme."

"Oh".

Something about that unrealistic statement made Marieta cringe, the hallucinations of that blonde heavenly boy that never ending crush she had on him, his power touched her soul it rushed through her veins it was so mystic. He was obviously more overpowering than any witch or supreme.

"So are you letting him in your room tonight?"

Cordelia interrupted her deep thoughts causing her focus back on her.

"Yh why not, I do need to make new friends"

"Great!" Cordelia effused as she wrapped her arms around her tightly like a mother proudly would to her daughter.

Marieta's eyes widened at Cordelia's touch which caused her to have a vision, she was used to all that sudden vision thing it was like a free movie for her. But this...this made her heart skip multiple beats this made her head throb as if there was a bomb in her head ready to explode any second.

Her dark tight curls flew behind her head while a bright white light blinded her causing the girl to squint her eyes shut tightly since she placed her hands in front of her face attempting to block out as much light as possible.

She felt herself being absorbed into some location almost like teleporting somewhere unknown. Her feet touch the floor once again as she dropped onto the ground hesitating to open her eyes for the sake of her own good.

Getting enough stamina she picked herself right up her eyes still covered by her hands her thoughts screaming louder than ever
it's just a dream. It's just a dream
WAKE UP !

A familiar faint voice caused her to unravel her shaky hands away from her face.

"Cordelia?" She faltered.

"There could be no doubt" Cordelia sounded defeated.

Marieta went right up to her finally finding some comfort.

"Cordelia I don't know what happened this huge light blinded me and-"

"You are the next supreme" Cordelia's weak body felled to the ground earning some gasps from the girls next to her.

"CORDELIA!" she tried to pick her up but her hands went through her soon she realised she was in her vision.

So if she wasn't talking to me...who was she talking to? Her thoughts wandered around so lost

She watched in horror as she felt a familiar presence behind her...the feeling she once had came right back to her..."The boy"

Surely his face was blurred not to mention Completely blurred. There was no way of finding out his appearance.

By why did she feel so intimidated by him?