Is just a dream...☽

"Please father, there must be a different way"
Marieta heard what sounded like a helpless crying boy. He sounded familiar but she couldn't remember.

She felt someone hovering over her as if they were looking down at her.

"No she must forget...Everything"
She heard a much deeper voice reply, not a human like.

Marieta felt heartbroken for the boy, she had the urge to comfort him in her arms but she couldn't move.

her eyes glued shut her body laying on the cold floor unable to speak or make any movement.

The girl panicked, tried screaming but not a sound made she couldn't see what was happening, she was trapped in her own body.

Amon jumped on her chest waking her wide awake. Her eyes shot wide opened while she gasped for air sitting straight up in her bed making Amon jump in fear.

Marieta picked up her Amon and comforted him in her arms apologising for scaring him.

After she calmed herself down she stayed in bed for a while, so many thoughts running through her head.

She shut her eyes while patting Amon in her arms trying to quiet down her thoughts and just calm her pounding heart rate.

Marieta knew it was just a dream but this one was disturbing her even though she had worse nightmares.

It felt so real and familiar is like Deja Vu just hit her out of nowhere.

She even felt one of the boys tear fall down her cheek making her body feel all types of tingles.

After brushing it off she realized she slept for 2 hours, it was still daytime and heavily raining.

Marieta heard a loud storm, quickly glancing at Amon to see if he got freaked out but he looked relaxed?

"You're like a smaller version of me," she told Amon while she picked him up and wrapped him in a blanket in her arms cuddling him like a baby.

Most people would be afraid of storms but Marieta loved them, they relaxed her and made her closer to nature.

Her and Amon would always look out the window while laying down in bed looking at the rain falling down.

As they were enjoying the view Marieta could see the old looking house from her window. She didn't like the fact that it was right in front of her where she could always see it.

It gave her weird vibes but she was so pulled to it.

Marieta heard a light knock on the door. "Come in," she said.

It was Kai, she was confused to why he was here but soon realized he was her new next door neighbour.

"Hey I'm just checking up on you" the boy smiled to her.

Marieta smiled back and patted the bed next to her signalling him to sit down and look out the window with her.

"So is this what you enjoy doing?" he playfully teased her

"What, do you want me to look at the wall?"
She rolled her eyes making Kai giggle

He looked deep into her eyes and her into his but quickly looked away pointing to the odd looking house across her.

"This house really creeps me out" she mentioned to him.

"That's the murder house my dear you do not want to go there" he warned her.

She laughed but quickly realized he was being serious.

"Murder house?" she questioned him so interested in the topic.

Kai took out his phone and searched up murder house reading her all the stories of the murders that occurred in that portal to hell.

He warned her once again to not go near that house but the more he informed her about it the more she became curious and wanted to explore it.

"Come on if this all was true then why did the new owners buy the house?"

"Because the house is so cheap and they were probably desperate to get a roof over their heads."

"Hmm" was all Marieta said trying to make it seem as if she agrees with him but knew damn well she's going to explore that house sometime.

"I'm going now I need to go help my mum
clean the house"
As she saw Kai leaving she thought to her self
"he helps his mama clean how cute" she smiled.

Marieta turned back to the window, examining the house thinking to go greet the new owners properly this time since the last time it seemed as if they were terrified of her for some reason.

She wanted to be spooked and experience something different than her usual boring life