Enjoyed being in hell?

A light knock on the door interrupted Marietas deep thoughts, waving her hand swiftly in the air the door opened revealing Cordelia standing in the frame.

"What happened dear?"

"Nothing" she wiped her tears falsely smiling at her.

Cordelia sat at the edge of her bed.

"You know I'm always here for you darling, you can talk to me".

"It's just one of my usual moody days that's it" she tried pushing all that pain deep down trying to kill it and make it completely vanished but her thoughts just brought them up causing a tear escape from her eye.

Cordelia rubbed her shoulder with sympathy "okay dear, when you feel better come to the main hall someone came to see you."

Here eyes immediately lit up "who?" Thinking it's her mother that she misses so much.

"You'll see" Cordelia left along with her black cape as she watched it being dragged across the floor, something about it made her feel suspicious.

And then the vision came...

Marieta found herself back in her hometown while having Amon sleeping in her arms in the middle of the night.

She was having her usual night walk but froze as she saw the strange blonde woman with her dark cape.

Cordelia...

————————

Gaining back her consciousness from her short vision, Marieta jumped off of her bed in a hurry.

Dashing downstairs almost tripping she saw a familiar face.

She ran up to his arms almost making them both fall.

"Kai!" She hugged him even tighter.

"Darling" he kissed her cheek making her blush.

Marieta grabbed his hand lacing her fingers with his running back to her room.

"We need to catch up with some things" and with that she dragged him upstairs while he giggled at her child like act.

Closing the door behind her they sat on her bed talking and talking until Marieta started to ask her question.

"So how the hell did you get here, you don't seem surprised by the girls making things levitate and stuff"

Kai took out a penny and placed it in the palm of his hand making it levitate. "I'm a warlock honey" he giggled at her widen eyes.

"How come you never told me before?" She furrowed her eyes.

"Because I thought you would think I'm crazy and not believe me but I figured you believe in these things now."

"Yep" she popped the "p"

"How is my mum?" Marieta looked at him with tears almost spilling out.

"I'm not going to lie she is quite upset that your not there with her, she told me that the house feels empty without you."

Marieta couldn't help herself but cry into his chest.

He held her tight in his arms trying to comfort her with his kisses.

"I need to visit her soon, I hate being away from her she's done so much for me I love her, it kills me to see her suffer she's my mother!" Marieta said between her tears.

"I can drive you home if you want?" He insisted.

"I can't go, today I have to conquer the stupid seven wonders what ever that is" Marieta rolled her eyes.