𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮

Cordelia walked past Marieta's room hearing wimping and crying.

She placed her ear carefully against the wooden door trying to figure out what was going on.

The crying quickly turned into loud painful screams Cordelia flew the door wide open with a flick of her hand rushing towards Marieta still screaming in her sleep.

"Marieta Marieta! Wake up dear is just a dream Wake up!"

Cordelia tried shaking her even slapping her face lightly but the girl wouldn't wake up.

Her screaming just got louder and hysterical.

Mallory furrowed her eyebrow as she heard the strange noises coming from upstairs.

She decided to follow it.

The screams were getting louder as she took a deep breath each time she took a step towards it.

Mallory noticed Marieta's bedroom door swung open as her screams echoed through the thick walls.

Without hesitation, Mallory ran inside as she spotted Cordelia sitting on the floor crying as her hand was under Marietas head and the other caressing her cheek.

"Cordelia What happened?!"

"She's in pain" Cordelia cried tears streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to get her words out. Her throat was sore from screaming Marietas name trying desperately to wake her up.

Mallory stared at Marieta trying to focus on her and nothing else. Closing her eyes and concentrating Mallory entered the girl's dream.

finding herself at a unknown location.

Nothing but darkness...

"W-where I'm I?"

"𝙄𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 "

She felt a hand going through her chest as if it was a paper completely destroying her insides making her flesh stream out everywhere.

Her heart has been pulled out of her chest as she still heard it beating loudly. A wet substance covered her whole body realising she was choking on her own blood. She could feel her soul slowly leaving her body.

Mallory opened her eyes gasping for air as she stumbled back.

"What did you see?" Cordelia cried out loud.

"Darkness"

Without hesitation, Cordelia shut her red watery eyes while taking deep breathes attempting to enter Marieta's dreams and fix what ever was bothering her.

Cordelia was taken back by the view of her own self and her coven murdering everyone that Marieta had loved. There were candles everywhere illuminating the area she was in as if electricity never existed. She spotted Marieta wearing a Victorian era dress of course it was red but that could've been easily mistaken by the pool of blood she was in.

Cordelia was confused by the fact that she was the villain in her dreams.

She also so a familiar face...she never could mistaken that evil face she once tried to battle with she knew this would happen and she needed to act fast.

A memory came across her mind making her eyes widen.

"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨"

Cordelia heard Marietas voice recalling these words that once had came out of her mouth.

"No...this can't be"

Cordelia found herself back in the room with Marieta but now she was...calm.

Not a sign of her sweating from all that screaming nor a sign of her in pain she just laid there...calmy asleep.

Cordelia caressed her cheek.

"Marieta wake up"

Marieta slowly opened her eyes while a big bright smile merged into her face.

"He's coming for me".
___________________________
Sorry this is short I've been busy lately🥺