ɴᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ

The night got longer and longer as she looked up on her ceiling unable to sleep. Every attempt of falling asleep would resolve her waking up from the same exact nightmare.

It would be her in an airplane leaning against the window as an explosion made its seen through the dark clouds.

She hated having to wake up unable to breathe so she decided to stay awake.

Looking to her right Marieta smiled at the sight of Tate sleeping peacefully while a smirk formed on his flawless face.

Having nothing to do She wondered what he must be dreaming about that was making him smile so cutely in his sleep.

Marieta hovered her hand above his head while she felt herself getting pulled into his dream.

Being in his head felt so sinister and distressing.

Tates dream was normal until Marieta realised it was taking place in her bedroom.

She saw herself crawl on top of him as she kissed him deeply.

"Oh no" Marieta said to herself cringing at his weird dream.

"Oh hell noo , time to go" Marieta left his head revealing herself back in her room.

She looked at him now with disgust as he still had that cheeky smirk.

I swear violet is his girl...

Slapping him awake she sat up on her bed frowning with her arms crossed like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

"What's wrong? why do you look so mad" he giggled at her.

"Shut up Tate you nasty ass whore" Marieta tried to not laugh.

Tate sat up next to her causing her to scoot away from him facing the other way with her arms still crossed.

"Oh no how did you find out I was a whore I'm so embarrassed." He continued to tease her.

"Your dreams explain it." Marieta looked at him disgusted.

"Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy having a dream about a fine ass boy." He rested against the bed wall now facing her.

"I wouldn't if I had a boyfriend! Tate do you think Violet wouldn't be mad? You should love her and make her feel like there's still hope, she's damaged while you're here being a whore."

"She doesn't love me" he lowered his head. "She hates me, she hates who I am she hates the monster I become, there no hope Marieta"

She gripped his chin taking his face just an inch away from hers as He bit his lip.

"There's always hope Tate." She whispered.