Devils mark ₆⁶₆

Marieta opened her eyes, she felt exhausted her head was pounding her eyelids felt heavy but she managed to sit up in her bed and take some deep breathes trying to calm down her panic attack as she felt she was going to pass out.

A light knock interrupted her making Marieta glance at the door, she was surprised to see Kai walking into the room carefully bringing her food. "Good morning princess, here's your food" He placed it onto her lap.

"Kai you didn't need to, thank you"  Marieta smiled at the blonde boy. "No need to thank me miss I am your servant" Kai replied in a posh voice making her giggle.

"How are you feeling though, Marieta you look weak" He looked at her concerned his smile dropped at the thought of her not being well.

"Yeah I'm feeling a little dizzy but I'll be alright" she assured him.

"Okay then I'm going to head out, make sure to eat your food princess" Kai walked out with a grin causing Marieta to jokingly roll her eyes.

Amon beside her was still fast asleep he was stretching his little body as Marieta was carefully trying to get out of bed without waking him up.

When she was finally standing on her feet a wave of dizziness hit her like a hard ball in the face. The girl wobbled her way to her closet trying to keep her balance and not fall.

Sliding each closet hanger trying to find something nice to wear a specific clothing piece caught her attention.

This outfit was screaming her name out. She was excited to wear it, black and red were her colours, red was her ultimate favourite it gave her that confidence she always needed.

The outfit went very well with the snake necklace she always wore.

She doesn't remember buying it yet its something sacred for her. Marieta knows someone important in her life must have given it to her but she just doesn't remember who.

She headed out her room going straight to the bathroom Marieta looked into the mirror before brushing her teeth she swore her eyes flashed red for half a second.