ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Marieta's POV

My eyes shot wide open stinging like a bee almost forgetting where I was, anxiety took over me probably by how much alcohol I consumed.

I looked around realising I was in my room while my heart beat so fast I could feel it tearing out of my chest.

Feeling the side of the bed i realised Tate was gone which wasn't really surprising, Satan gave him the opportunity to roam the world freely so why waste that being stuck with me.

The sun blinded my tired eyes so I laid back down under the covers which was a really bad idea.

I blacked out...god how much I hate these visions.

But this time it was...interesting.

Bombs, explosions people screaming at the top of their lungs as part of their bodies where busted and mutated. Brains spilled and others desperately committing suicide and I was...in a car? Heading where? I couldn't make out the people that were driving with me I was too busy looking out the window examining the monstrosity around me.

I jumped in my seat as someone jumped in front of the car causing the front window to shatter with blood smeared all over it. Nothing came out of me...no screams no gasps I felt numb. But then I heard my mothers voice calling "I'll always be watching over you my angel." that's when I felt a tear fall down my cheek, wiping it away my eyes glanced at the red stain left onto my white sleeve. Blood?

I jumped out of bed immediately running to my bathroom.

I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds; I would never get that cursed vision out of my mind. I turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickled down my back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing me the images of guts spilled everywhere like photographs.

———-

I was all packed and ready to just disappear and visit my mother now that I have experienced hell, I need to see her.

Holding my luggage in my chest I shut my eyes as I concentrated on being home... with my mother.

I felt a breeze blow through my curls letting me know that I was now outside, slowly opening my eyes I was met by the familiar door...my sweet home.

I knocked desperately hoping my mother was home for this moment, I needed to hug her and to comfort me like a mother would to her child after having a nightmare.

I knocked again now growing more desperate but soon relieved when the door creaked opened and I saw her.

I ran into her arms as she squeezed me tighter while tears streamed out of both of our eyes god how much I missed her.

"My baby is home!" She kissed my cheek as she dragged me to the kitchen.

Taking another look at me her face grew with worry.

"God did those people even feed you?" Her warm hands cupped my cheek.

She immediately handed me a plate full of food while I went to sit down at the dinner table.

"I bought you something" I heard her say as I glanced at my mother who had her back turned to me trying to take something out her shopping bag.

"I got you this white crop top, put it on my heart would melt seeing you in it."

My eyes snapped at the shirt, my spoon that I was holding dropped from my hand hard onto the ground.
I felt the pain as my heart sunk paralysed in my seat. adrenaline floods my system pumping and beating like its trying to desperately escape.