𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮 pt2

"D-dear what do you mean he's coming for you? Who?"
Cordelia placed her thumb on Marietas face caressing her cheek while desperately looking into her bright hazel eyes for answers.

"The blond boy, I feel like I know him but...I can't remember him." Marieta looked up at Cordelia but quickly glanced at Mallory as she could feel her uneasiness.

Cordelia sensed Mallory's emotions causing her to place her hand on her arm.

"Hey, don't worry-"

"ITS HIM IT'S HIM CORDELIA IT'S HIM!"

Mallory held her head as if she was losing her mind, She stumbled back almost losing her balance.

Cordelia held both of her arms trying to hold her still and calm her down.

"No dear calm down everything is going to be fine"

Mallory took a few deep breathes calming herself down and processing everything.

"Cordelia he's going to come for us I knew this was a bad idea, you think the devil would just let his wife get taken away from him like that?"

Marieta's gaze was stuck on Mallory as she referred to her as the devil's wife.

"Mallory no one's going to come for us as long as I am here NO ONES going to hurt any of my girls."

"Um...sorry if I'm interrupting anything but..what's going on?" Marieta threw her hands in the air.

"Nothing dear get dressed and meet me downstairs, we'll assess your powers"

Cordelia gave her an assuring smile.

"If you say so"

Cordelia and Mallory walked out of her room with Mallory taking a glance at Marieta each time she took a step.

"Weird" Marieta let out as they closed the door behind them.

"Well time to get dressed"

Marieta excitedly jumped out of her bed and ran to her closet.

"Okay I'm definitely wearing that"

Marieta stripped down naked right away putting on her outfit careless of anyone walking in on her.

After brushing her teeth she rushed downstairs as she spotted Cordelia waiting patiently for her by the staircase.

"Ready to begin?" Cordelia smiled at her.

"Yes"

As the two walked to the main hall Marieta immediately spotted eyes on her.

She saw many faces, rather handsome faces.

Every boy got their eyes glued on her while having their mouths wide open.

Marieta giggled at the drawn attention she caused.