You want a monster? I'll give you one

Marieta's eyes shot open as if something was waking her up to do what is meant to. She sat up at the edge of her bed looking at nothing but pitch black space in the corner of her room.

Bitter coldness lingered the air but Marieta felt no cold she was filled with warmth almost burning sensation caused by her anger swallowing her up.

The girl knew this wasn't normally like her but she couldn't care less as she whispered "You want a monster? I'll give you one"

Marieta got up walking straight towards her mirror, she looked at her reflection seeing her hazel eyes flash red as she devilishly smirked.

Her smirk quickly changed into a painful wince making her grab her wrist where the pain was coming from.

666 burned into her wrist as the one on her finger disappeared without a sign of a scar. She held her wrist as the pain was getting harder to stand.

Running to the bathroom, Marieta ran her wrist under the cold freezing water soothing the pain completely. As she looked into the mirror above her sink she realised not only her eyes flashed red again but they stayed dark bloody red completely vanishing her hazel ones.

unbothered with the situation she brushed her teeth and head out the bathroom going back to her room walking to her closet to find something to wear.

her eyes widened in excitement as she found her favourite clothing.

She found herself going crazy over this red and black dress she had found

She found herself going crazy over this red and black dress she had found. Marieta never even realised she had this in her closet but was glad she had found it considering it is the right timing to wear it.

putting on her dress and applying her bloody red lipstick she was ready to go out and sin. giving one last glance at her cat Amon sleeping peacefully in her bed making her soften a bit but anger quickly returning to her as she looked out the window seeing the house across her.

Marieta didn't understand what was happening to her, she should be scared of the boy who she encountered with yesterday putting his hands on her but something was giving her strength to overcome her fear and replace it with anger.

She head out her room walking through her pitch black house, the girl walked downstairs taking each step slowly as if she's creeping up on someone to kill.

walking up to her doorstep Marieta opened her door quietly, She felt the beast buried inside of her crawling out.

Each closer step she took to the murder house the storm was becoming louder, the rain soaking up her whole red and black dress smearing her bloody lipstick but Marieta could care less at this point.

She was too focused on getting her revenge and making him pay for what he did. The thunder was just getting louder and louder possibly waking everyone in the neighbourhood.