"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬"

I felt my heart break into pieces, what did I even think? I mean no one can actually love me, I'm not good enough.

But there's no way this little boy is going to humiliate me like this.

I put a spell on everyone in the room causing them to freeze unconscious except for me and Kai.

His widened eyes brung joy to my soul.

I got off of the couch now standing right in front of him.

"So you think you can just play with my heart?"
I tried to sound tough but the tears just streamed down my cheeks.

"No baby you know I would never do tha-"

My eyes turned demonic cutting him off.

"No one breaks my heart"

His body slammed into the wall hitting his head as well his neck snapping causing him to drop dead to the ground.

I couldn't move, this wasn't me I haven't even done anything to him.

I turned around to see Langdon smirking at me but I just ran to my boyfriends dead body.

Touching his neck for any pulse...nothing.

"W-why did you do this, I just wanted to teach him a lesson not kill him!"

I screamed hysterically at Langdon which made him rethink what he had just done.

"I-I'm Sorry...please don't hate me"
His voice cracked while tears streamed down his cheeks. He really did remind me of a little boy.

I could've just brung Kai back but his soul wasn't here it wasn't in heaven nor hell...he was forever gone.

I got up from his body to face Langdon.

"He's...gone"

Anger rushed through me I had the every right to kill Langdon but something was holding me back.

For some reason I just hated seeing him cry, I had the urge to run into his arms and comfort him what the hell is wrong with me? He just killed my boyfriend!

"I-I'm Sorry"

Langdon's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I walked towards him caressing his cheek as he leaned into my touch.

"Langdon...those eyes" I couldn't process what I was seeing but his eyes seem so familiar and that's when it hit me.

"The boy in my visions..." I said to myself than him.

He's the boy who I always saw in my visions! I was so dangerously in love with him but I still don't really know who he really is.

He leaned into a kiss but this time I didn't resist.

"You still don't remember do you." I could feel the sadness in his voice.

"I-I don't understand...everything is so blurry for me I don't even know who I am"

"You're mine"