Magic

Why does he look so familiar? I swear I saw these angelic features somewhere but where?

He kind of looks like Tate what the hell.

"Dear Marieta follow me"

His soft voice made me slightly jump now realising he's been talking all this time and I've been stuck in my thoughts.

He walked up to me having me to look up at how tall he was, pulling out his hand for me to hold I saw his eyes change into a softer blue he reminded me of an angelic little boy, who is he?

Walking through the dark hall my heart pounded, I don't even know where we are going.

I squeeze his soft hand a little without realising, he stopped walking causing me to have a heart attack as he looked right into my soul probably for answers.

"You don't need to be afraid...I'll protect you"

He caressed my cheek making me lean into his touch but then i moved away. I'm with Kai and not thinking about cheating.

Plus who does he thing he is about protecting me? I can protect myself thank you.

"Sure" once again his voice snapped me out of my thoughts, did he just read my mind?

I decided to stay quiet until we arrived to his office now able to see him clearer from all these candles eliminating the room.

"How did you do that?" I stepped in front of him commanding for answers.

Nothing came out of him just the usual smirk that made me forget I had a boyfriend.

We sat opposite each other observing one another. I hated this staring competition but it gave me enough time to put a spell on him and search his history.

I bit my lip not knowing what I will discover about him but something was blocking me.

There was nothing to him, just pure darkness.

I panicked making me find an excuse to leave.

"I-I need to go back to my boyfriend" I stuttered earning a soft chuckle from him.

"What's so funny?" I slightly got up from my chair glaring at him.

"A little boy such as him couldn't take care of a beautiful woman like a real man would.

I blushed...very hard.

God I hate him, the way he said it with confidence in his chest.

I stood behind my seat "no one can handle a girl like me"

I saw he licked his lips with his eyes sparkling as I began to leave his office.

The door shut before my own eyes feeling the magic in the air. He's not human or a warlock.

I turned to look back at him our eyes meeting along with his famous smirk.

I smirked back revealing my demonic eyes causing the door to open on its own successfully leaving his office and heading back to my boyfriend.

——-
Sorry this is short but more is coming I appreciate all the votes,comments and reads thank you❤️❤️