Heartbroken

I loved the priceless expression from Langdon, but I know he isn't ordinary he's much darker than I expected.

I don't find him as a threat but I'll keep an eye out just in case.

Spinning around with my dress through the dark hallway felt magical.

I don't know what it is but since Langdon came Around I've felt free, complete and happier?

Opening the door to my room I laid in my bed right next to Kai welcoming me with his beautiful smile.

"How did you do in your interview you seem happy."

His words snapped me back to the image of Langdon's shocked reaction causing me to laugh.

"It went amazing" I sighed tiredly now burying myself into his neck closing my eyes.

"So you've been picked for the sanctuary!"

My eyes snapped wide open pulling my body right up brushing all the tiredness away.

"Sanctuary?" My voice cracked.

"Yes baby sanctuary, haven't you got picked?" His eyes revealed pure fear.

"He didn't mention anything about-..." I spaced out for a second. "But who cares I mean we have magic on our side nothing can hurt us." I went on top of him revealing his smirk as we kissed passionately.

I felt myself jump as someone burst through the door.

I glanced at the door way revealing someone who I did not really want to see.

Langdon.

But he seemed so angry, his eyes were a darker shade of blue I could see the storm in them.

His hands were balled up in a fist and his jaw was clenched, not going to lie he looked sexy like this.

On the other half Kai was terrified to death I could feel his fear overcoming him.

"Marieta we haven't finished our interview"
His voiced was harsh but I could tell he tried to sound softer.

Seeing his eyes were glued on Kai I gave him a slow deep kiss just to see what it'll do with Langdon and boy when I tell you he wasn't happy about that.

"Now!" He commanded me now giving Kai a death stare.

"Alright daddy chill" I teased seeing him smirk a little but it disappeared when he laid eyes on me still being on top of Kai.

I walked with Langdon back to his office making me roll my eyes.

But I had a plan, I know he isn't human nor a warlock, I have to be careful though God knows how powerful he is.

Soon as I heard the door slam I waved my hand in the air causing Langdon to get pinned to the wall.

I walked towards him revealing his famous smirk as our lips were almost touching.

"What are you" I commanded not showing any fear.

"If I'll show you...would you show me"
He bit his lip making me take a step back.

"Show you what" I furrowed my eyes.

"Oh Marieta we both know we are something special."

I widened my eyes, he was right.

"Fine" I broke the spell causing him to drop to the ground.

He stood up in front of me having me to look up again because he's just too tall.